Reviews for Careless Whispers
stranger1999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
i never knew i needed something like this until i read it!because while the manga didn't drag out the inukikkag love triangle aimlessly like the anime did there was still the fact that kagomes hurt over inuyasha and kikyo was never fully resolved!so im glad you wrote this!
it leaves a sense of completion that canon couldn't fulfill!
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
The angst in strong in this one... Very well done, realistic, and heart wrenching. Emotions are a complicated mess, and I'm glad fanfiction exists to remind us when canon glosses it over.
DeeLov44 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Awesome is all I can say
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was perfect! I completely agree with everything you said about their relationship issues being unresolved. This is a really good take on tackling this task of acknowledging some of those issues! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Bubblyblush chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Amazing! I have honestly been looking for MONTHS for a story where kagome didnt give in to inuyasha so easily! You are amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!

Definitely favourited!
PantherlilyCat chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Lovely story, I think it's very well thought through and realistic. I've been reading some of your stories lately and I have to say I really love them. I realize that this one is a few years old but this is the first time I read it and it's my favorite from you so far. It fits into canon pretty well and I think the two would probably have had a talk like this off-screen. While I agree that in canon, a lot of things haven't been confronted, but I think it was shown that Inuyasha really wanted to be with Kagome, that he didn't see her as a replacement since he couldn't get Kikyo. Anyway, sorry for the lengthy review, I hope you don't mind the small rant.
lanadeljey chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is amazing. It wasn't biased, it was pro-Kagome, but it wasn't anti-Inuyasha. It was just perfect. Good job.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This last scene convo is what I hoped really happened the night Kagome comes back after 3 years. My belief is that RT by the end got really tired of the heavy(ness) topic of her triangle plot and decided to instead of drawing things out just gave them a happy ending. In "real life" there is no way things wouldn't be addressed. Behind the scenes unwritten by RT I wholeheartedly they had this exact chat. Kagome is a modern woman and therefor her true feelings would have shown one way or another, and lets not forget InuYasha. He's way smarter then most readers and characters give him credit for. He's especially in tune with Kagome so the talk in my opinion was inevitable before they moved forward and got married.

The most memorable words you wrote, for me, were Kagome's when she said that InuYasha put love and guilt often together and I think he held that belief since he was young. Over the course of the journey he was able to just love and I think that was one of the biggest and most meaningful changes in him Kagome helped him to do.

Honestly, you do this couple so much justice with your writings. Its so beautiful to read, I am embarrassed to say I even teared a couple times and gasped out loud…but its totally worth it!
thatangst-yauthor chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That was probably the most accurate way to depict the way Inuyasha and Kagome would handle things. Awesome one-shot.
Lovin' it chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Once again, another InuKag fic with substance! As a fellow literary artist (though not of fanfiction as of yet) I salute your way with words. There's one thing I've noticed about that Hitomiko incident though - Kagome was cut up and her blood splattered not everywhere but enough. You'd think Inuyasha would become berserk smelling that all that blood and seeing her wounded, since this was-AFTER ALL-the most she'd been bloodied in the whole series. Even though Inuyasha was clueless and couldn't make up his mind, he had been guaranteed to have great concern for Kagome when she's in trouble or hurt in any way (well, he's a bit clueless when she's hurt emotionally). Anyways, I think Takahashi-san hadn't been consistent with the principles and design of her characters, at least where Kagome and Inuyasha are concerned. Which is why I prefer these type of stories as a skewed canon - or rather an improved canon - whereas the original is just a prototype.
A.P inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
soo beautiful
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have always thought the same thing. That calling her names and comparing her will have a great impact in Kagome. I am really impressed! I love it, great job!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great work. I'm indeed impressed.
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2011 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:

feudal- / feudal/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal- /feudal/winners/2011-2/ december-2011/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:

feudal- /feudal/ ? album100

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal- /feudal/gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal- /feudal/ ? album100

~The Feudal Association
lunaparfait chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
But though she'll always have a place in my heart,...care to explain...

although i do like this plot...really gave a lot of sense.