Reviews for When All Will Be Forgiven
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
lovely job, very nice use of anaphora. really sweet story. love it!
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Holy freakin'... Aslan.

(Two reviews? Really, ? Really?)

This is wonderful. It fits in perfectly with Susan's character (you've kept her strength! You've showed her despair but kept her strength! Hallelujah!) and makes a lovely, plausible (yes!) storyline that meshes nicely with, as you've said, both forms of canon. I liked that you didn't have Caspian take over Susan's entire brain- he's an important part, but she's more than that, and so many people forget it. Suspian is great fun, but not when it obliterates all else. Which it didn't, here, as I've said.

(And the way you use words...I think I'm in love. With your writing style.)

The rescues were superb. I love how they build, from Aslan to Aslan (and Caspian, I assume?) to actually feeling/seeing Caspian...and then, the not-rescue, the memory.

The nurse's asides were one of my favorite parts. I wonder who she is...*raises eyebrows and smiles* (Unless I'm completely off, which is entirely likely. I apologize if that's the case. My brain...yeah.)

And finally, I'm so happy you added the lamp-post bit. It ties in with what I said above about Susan being about more than just Caspian, and a lamp-post is very important to Narnia.
DX Llamas and GummyBears OH MY chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh My God I love it!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I can't believe how no ones commented on this so far. I cannot put in words how much I adored the union between the Susan/Caspian movieverse and the last book. I have a feeling this is the only one in it's originality. I'm so very glad I've found this.

The writing style was paced well and emotive enough for me to feel the same detachment yet lingering sorrow that Susan felt. The subtlety of Aslan and perhaps Caspian through out her rescues were a wonderful touch. Also the parenthesized sidenotes of the nurse were fantastic and brought a sense of outside realism.

So I love it, trust me (my profile/history may not show much but I have been reading fanfics for a very long time), this was well written and deserves more reviews than my measly little one.

(I've long ago given up on adding favorites anymore since there's just way too many that I read but I really this will be a memorable one for me in this category of Narnia. So thank you for writing and sharing. I appreciate your time and effort that you've given this; she really is a beautiful piece of work, albeit short, truly worth reading.)

Keep writing!