Reviews for Overheard
Meese chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Probably the best Yullen fanfiction I have ever read. I kept quoting it to my friends because I was enjoying the hell out of it xD
AllenMoyashiWalker chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Great story XD
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
KYAA! LOVE IT! SO HOT! XD
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh . . . OH MY GOSH! THIS WAS SOO INCREDIBLE! IT WAS SO FANTASTIC THAT NOW I'M STUCK IN CAPS LOCK ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

PLEASE WRITE MORE! SORRY THAT THIS WILL BE A SHORT REVIEW BUT I'M A BUSY PERSON (that's a lie) SO I'VE GOT THINGS TO DO.

I'LL JUST TELL YOU THAT I TRULY LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANT TO SUPPORT YOU IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE WITH YOUR WRITING - that's me being sincere

RAQUELLE
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Wait a minute! Lavi and Leanalee planned this entire thing? Didn't see that one coming o_O

But, the Yullen in this was so adorable that I'm now unable to stop exploding flowers of moe; I NEED MORE!

If you don't give me more I will spank you with a wet noodle AND give you a wedgie!

Haha, just joking (not,) but you'd better get writing before you're attacked be a mob of angry reviewers . . .

Good luck on your next chappie; I'll be supporting you!

Raquelle
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Yeahhh fist kisses are always a little, shocking :3 So you'd better make up for it with an amazing chapter after this one ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Seriously, though, this fanfiction is one of the best Yullen fanfics I've found so far, and I've been searching for a long long long long LONG time :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I love how you take your time with the story; not rushing into things. It's difficult to find a writer like that these days. Even me, I'm only a good story critique; I'm not the best of writers though (and not very motivated either . . .) so I can't become a beta-reader just yet :/

Anyway, this chapter really gives the reader insight on how Kanda feels, and let's us take a peek into his turbulent heart.

Let's not forget the comedy, though! This story has freaking hilarious! It had me laughing aloud XDD

Please keep on writing; this is da BOMB!

Raquelle
SagenWarrior chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
cute
Chibi123Poof chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Kanda was so sweet and was cute and weird but very cute
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
i rate this lemon an ... Awesome! Lol this was soo cute
CMHerrera chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Whaaa 3 you need to put out chapters love this
mychemicalbitchbot chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Yes there needs to be another chapter because I'm falling in love with it XD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
first of all, I thought this was a good mix of both smut and fluff ;-). Second, OMGz I luv me some Yullen! And dis story did my imagination justice (if dat makes ANY sense all) plus, I would b very willing to read a 3rd chapter if you ever decided 2 write one.
indigomnr96 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
daawwwww x3 its so kawaii . you should definately write a 3rd chapter :D this is just so darn adorable!

again...keep up the awesome work!
yurithefurry chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
ohhh yay please update soon this story is awsome :D
xx-Yuu-Chan-xx chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE this chapter you sholed do a there'd chapter hehe...do the there'd chapter pezzzz XD