Reviews for The Protector
Hieiko chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
I liked that Draco became Draco Black, and that he has a loyal troop of Hufflepuff firsties! So cute
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
This is a brilliant story that I've loved reading.
AllonsyPonds chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
AHhh! This was amazing! Super cute! Fantastic job!
Rose D. Quinzel chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Hi I love this story and I'd just like to point out that chapter 5 and 6 seem to be switched, just so you know :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
good but to short
Alytiger chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
"THE PROTECTOR!" I laughed for ages at that.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
This was so adorable, well the ending was at least. I do so love the dress that Draco gifted to Hermione, it was beau. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Very sloppy last chapters. Very disappointed. And the "final battle"? Meh. You spent way too much time building this whole thing up to conclude it in just a few paragraphs. Very disappointing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
The least you could do was spell the villain's name correctly. It's Voldemort...with an e...not an a. You can't write this fandom if you can't spell the characters' names correctly. And also...when something is lost...the current tense is lose with ONE o.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Really nice fanfiction! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Dumbledore is so disgusting. I quite like the fact that you put this side of him on the display, it's not as smooth as in the books, but NOW, we can actually see what kind of a creepy mastermind he was for the "greater good".
"That-which-must-not-be-said-by-old-pervy-men" Oh my God, that one was soooo good! xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Well, that explains a lot of things...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
That story is so sweet! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
This is just disgusting... How could they!?
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
DODO! XD Endemic bird from my countryyyy :-)