Reviews for The Protector
good but to short
Alytiger chapter 18 . 3/3
"THE PROTECTOR!" I laughed for ages at that.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 2/22
This was so adorable, well the ending was at least. I do so love the dress that Draco gifted to Hermione, it was beau. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Very sloppy last chapters. Very disappointed. And the "final battle"? Meh. You spent way too much time building this whole thing up to conclude it in just a few paragraphs. Very disappointing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
The least you could do was spell the villain's name correctly. It's Voldemort...with an e...not an a. You can't write this fandom if you can't spell the characters' names correctly. And also...when something is lost...the current tense is lose with ONE o.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Really nice fanfiction! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Dumbledore is so disgusting. I quite like the fact that you put this side of him on the display, it's not as smooth as in the books, but NOW, we can actually see what kind of a creepy mastermind he was for the "greater good".
"That-which-must-not-be-said-by-old-pervy-men" Oh my God, that one was soooo good! xD
Fraulein Takoor chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
Well, that explains a lot of things...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
That story is so sweet! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
This is just disgusting... How could they!?
Fraulein Takoor chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
DODO! XD Endemic bird from my countryyyy :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Their behaviour is just wrong...
ProwlingKitKat chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
I think chapters 5 and 6 might be switched?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
This jumps all over the place and I just can't do it anymore. This is not good...it needs work your Betas need to learn how to spell VoldEmort right...cannot believe with 2 Betas that wasn't caught.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
For God's sake! Spell the villain's name right. Do a bit of research! VOLDEMORT!