Reviews for The Protector
ProwlingKitKat chapter 6 . 6/3
I think chapters 5 and 6 might be switched?
This jumps all over the place and I just can't do it anymore. This is not good...it needs work your Betas need to learn how to spell VoldEmort right...cannot believe with 2 Betas that wasn't caught.
For God's sake! Spell the villain's name right. Do a bit of research! VOLDEMORT!
TachyonAlpha chapter 8 . 4/5
I must say. Well done! This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! I came in with some trepidation over a Draco and Hermione paring but I have since decided that I do in-fact like this paring and plan on staying on the ship. lol Further, I am sorry it took me so long to actually write a reply, I was caught up in the story. :D Once again, well done!
This needs much revision. The skipping around is really frustrating, as is parts of sentences missing. I'd like to see a more revised version. Right now at ch.6 it's like you completely forgot about the whole falling to sleep together bit. Needs work, but great concept.
dramioneotp chapter 18 . 1/2
this was such a great story! at first I didn't like it because it was a little ooc in my opinion and I hate ooc fics. but I was like its only 76k words might as well finish it. and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. I love the way you had a slow build up of romance and the way you built the characters. I felt that draco was spot on. the story and plot was great overall. amazing job!
kayroselynn chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
It suddenly ended... That's my only problem.:( undo the last two and keep writing!
kayroselynn chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I don't usually write these, and I hope you see it considering how old the story is, I'm not sure if you actually check this stuff, but I hope you do. I kept read this story because I loved the way Hermione and Dracos relations evolved and because I exhausted all other potential reads. Not what you want to hear, but I'm getting to the good part. I love how you blamed you-know-who for Harry's attack. People go out of character all the time in fanfiction. They aren't THEIR characters so it can be hard. I was okay with Harry being all out of sorts because he wasn't one of the main characters, but you fixed my only problem with this story. I loved how you wrote Draco. He is rash and... Hard to keep up with. That's how I always saw him. Now you've explained Harry, this will be one of my favorites! Sorry my thoughts are out of order and seem at bit... Disconnected. That's why I can never write, only edit. I'm too unorganized in thinking, but I'll sort through it one day. If you want to reply catch me at . Thanks for what will be a wonderful story.
Goose chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Got a third way into the first chapter and realized how stupid this story was gonna be. FAIL.
fantasia-49 chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Excellent story. I love it. It changes for once it was harry the bad guy even if it was against him.
BSwifty1997 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
This story was BRILLIANT
Ryuno chu chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
At least Ron isn't a complete bag of dicks.
Ryuno chu chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Draco knows how to get things done!
I hope that by the ending Harry and Ron will crash and burn.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
That was fucking sick.
I was shaking and just hoping that Draco would get there in time. I am so glad that he did.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
Oh. My. God. At least let Hermione hex Dumbledore. At least let her hurt him. And then hurt whichever idiot decided it was a good idea to have Harry hurt Hermione. Please.