Reviews for The Protector
It's cute how Draco wars with owls. :)) :3
SlytherinH3adG1rl chapter 18 . 7/23
Please tell me they get married. I need more of this. You're a fantastic writer
madval29 chapter 2 . 5/16
Well Draco is going to be an intriguing addition. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 5/16
This is such an interesting idea. Great chapter!
abbyjayin chapter 16 . 4/15
I felt like I was reading a parody, and I'm greatly amused. I'm not sure if you're going for that angle though. To me, the absurdity of all events and its parallelisms to the real thing had me thinking if you actually wrote this to poke fun or criticize the original. How, for example, Dumbledore was very secretive and manipulative, and how Harry failed to learn Occlumency properly. It's much more beautiful and meaningful for me when I realized that.
Hieiko chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
I liked that Draco became Draco Black, and that he has a loyal troop of Hufflepuff firsties! So cute
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 18 . 10/12/2016
This is a brilliant story that I've loved reading.
AllonsyPonds chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
AHhh! This was amazing! Super cute! Fantastic job!
Rose D. Quinzel chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Hi I love this story and I'd just like to point out that chapter 5 and 6 seem to be switched, just so you know :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
good but to short
Alytiger chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
"THE PROTECTOR!" I laughed for ages at that.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
This was so adorable, well the ending was at least. I do so love the dress that Draco gifted to Hermione, it was beau. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Very sloppy last chapters. Very disappointed. And the "final battle"? Meh. You spent way too much time building this whole thing up to conclude it in just a few paragraphs. Very disappointing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
The least you could do was spell the villain's name correctly. It's Voldemort...with an e...not an a. You can't write this fandom if you can't spell the characters' names correctly. And also...when something is lost...the current tense is lose with ONE o.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Really nice fanfiction! :-)