Reviews for You Have Always Been Kagome
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Loved it! Beautifully written! Excellent! Great job! :) Thanks for sharing!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
glad she got straightened out! i have a theory that kagome is not kikyou's reincarnation... if you remember when inuyasha was inside the jewel fighting the youkai and midoriko was also, the youkai were able to speak but midoriko was sort of on auto-pilot. at the time the jewel had kagome's arrow through it purifying it so midoriko would have had the upper hand. my theory is that after kikyou's body was cremated with the jewel, midoriko either switched places with kikyou's soul or better yet, they were both inside kagome. that's why kagome's soul was so much bigger even when she didn't have kikyou's piece because she was really midoriko's reincarnation (although i don't believe in reincarnation, i just like my theory).

i think a lot of the problem with the whole k/i/k mess was that the true depth of their relationship was lost in translation. the translators didn't factor in the cultural differences and the fact that emotion is expressed in tonal inflection, body language and facial expression more than from the words alone. i am glad you've been giving them more happy endings.
gin
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I like angst. I like fluff. I absolutely adore angst that ends with fluff. You've managed to capture Kagome's confusion and Inuyasha's frustration in realistic fashion that really tugs the heartstrings in both this fic and its predecessor.

I'm not critiquing your story or opinion because I do feel that the manga and anime could have given us a more solid view of the resolution between Kag, Kik, and Inu. But I at the same time I don't see Kagome lacking quite this much confidence. In fact throughout the cannon she saves herself because she knows that the feelings she and Inuyasha share are deeper than what others see. And while he does leave her to go to Kikyou, she understands his obligation. Because that's what is, he's obligated to. They both know where he'd rather be and she understands that protecting Kikyou is his attempt to ease his guilt over his affections for her.

But I digress... What I was getting at is that this is a very interesting perspective and you've done a marvelous job at filling in the bits and pieces we don't see. I truly enjoyed reading this.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I bawled like a baby!

Those words "she was born for me, and I for her" pretty much sums up InuYasha and Kagome's love and the whole series storyline as far as Im concerned. There is finally happiness in InuYasha, and its about damn time!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
great!
xsachi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love rereading this story!
Dark Kora chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Finally she set her mind straight for once and found out how to get herself back to Inuyasha again and be herself to be with him forever and I'm so happy that she made her choice and Inuyasha won't have to be alone from now on... Yeah I'm happy!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love that he was the one to make her finally see-finally realize. I'm so glad that she got past that, and found herself.

And, this? This right here? Has me loving Inuyasha all over again-in the way you love a favorite character, of course.

You did a truly wonderful job with this story. Truly. :)
ananova chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Another great one. It might have taken them longer to reach their happy ending but I'm sure it will feel that much more perfect and happy to them because of it. Excellent work as always, I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
PrincessQwaster96 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
So this time, they finally got together!

I didn't know Inuyasha can speak so well, it's mostly Kagome who is being forgiving and speak the correct things.

Anyway, it's sweet and romantic
jleeover26yahoo.com chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
such a wonderful story!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hello I'd just like you to know that I've been reading through almost all of your Inuyasha fanfiction and I think you've perfectly captured the characters' personalities and relationships with each other in all of your stories, especially Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship. 3 It's just like watching a written episode from the show itself. 3 Amazing writing skills. I really look forward to all your future fanfiction! You are officially one of my favorite authors ever. :)
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
There we go. That's one thing with fanfiction (and original fiction too, for that matter) that's started to bug me. Relationships in fics always start so quickly. So often even the most nervous character will jump in with a kiss and an 'I love you' instead of something normal like arranging dates, or testing the waters first. Sorry, but that's not how I operate, thanks! Alright, alright, I'm done. :D
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
And I can't help but think how right you are about what you said there at the end. Amen to that.

Great fic, greatly handed, like always XD Thanks for sharing :3
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I'm glad that the happy ending took this oh my god I want another sequel!

Thank you!