Reviews for Eyes of Gold
Lol, I first thought that the character Dirk, was Dirk Strider from homestuck
LumpyApple chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
NNNOOO THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC AAAH
NAG-IYssaNG1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
your story is really awesome...but the oc is kinda ruined the plot ... in soul eater there is no actually read haired child in evans family. i know this is offending you and making you mad but it makes me unease
CKanimeH chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
lol this story is awesome
Kitty-Kat88 chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEEEEEAAAAASE! I BEG YOU! UPDATE!
ButlerSloth chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
I love this story, keep up the good work! :3
AlphonseFace chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
U-P-D-A-T-E!
This story is really awesome!

(OwO)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
More update please.:(
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
If you put an OC in with the intent to make people hate the story, and then pretty much discontinue the story, you'd be better off deleting this.
isis424 chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
MORE!(*w*)
isis424 chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
LIZ AND PATTY ARE TWINS.
Oblitus Angeli chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Why'd she give Soul detention? He didn't do anything! Eh, I think it's because she doesn't like him. Or any of the 'transfers'. Anyway! Great story, I found t last night and was up till one reading it xD And I think that the whole 'Hufflepuff Army' is really unique and pretty awesome.

(On a side note) Whoo! Someone in a story has my name :D I've waited so very long for this to happen, it's actually kinda sad xD Though it's probably pronounced differently...

I'm trying to find fics centered around Kid. Would you happen to know of any, by any chance...?
-OA
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME!
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Oh my god that scene when Patty told Malfoy her ancestry was hilarious! I love this story! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!