Reviews for Too Far Down The Line
too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
omg i love this story please update as soon as possible
OfeliaWolf chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I need to know wat is goin to happen b/w the two !
AnjoRemix chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
OMG OMG OMFG! SHIRO AND ICHI MEETS! and they're both shocked O.O OMFG! . until next time! cuz by then i'll stop hopping in my chair and hopefully a hole won't be in the floor by the next chapter XD
xXEmmaXx chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Please write more! O.O I love Grim.
EspadaScream chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
-spazzes- This is good!
TheNickoftime chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
OMG this is d

soooooo good and the tense reunion wow that was awesome i seriously cant wait for the next update kyaaaa xD
GrimmIchi615 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Nice story, really can't wait for the next update!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Oooohhhh, you-he-i...dddd...oooohhh, you will be the death of me! All you fanfiction writers! You are horrible to me! Horrible horrible and again, horrible! *growls* what happens next?

Btw, Merry Christmas again and i loved it!
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
like the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter.
XzombiebubblesX chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
more more more lol
SexyBleachGuys chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Oh great! Now i wanna read more, but i have to wait for you to update! Damn it! Please hurry and update, im loving this story so far!
peaches chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
wow now i kinda hope 4 a three some between ichi grimm and shiro with ichi taking both dicks up his ass. and also hope for grimm to have both ichi and shiro as his lovers cause that would be awesome and cute ... just saying any love the chapter can't wait 4 the next 1 - this was adorable little peaches!
OfeliaWolf chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
HOly

shi n ichi drama YAY!

cant wait for the nxt update XD
Rock4Rox chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow you have been givin alot rape warnings in your new stories O.o...oh Well i love it !

(angsty love stories is what i live for XP !)

i'm all for jail fanfics .0 !

please update soon...
Feline Wings chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yes, Ichigo, you ARE screwed ( by a sexy prison guard) XD that sign was hilarious, I was laughing so hard I fell of my chair

Of Course yer not gay Ichi, of Course not, I mean, any 'straight' gay would be swooning over Grimmjow and his sexy blue hair :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »