Reviews for Jinchuuriki
jmb1rdb chapter 4 . 6/2
This been dropped I guess? Shame I was enjoying the humour and plot so far. Has anyone taken it up yet? And if not, good job writing this so far!
Red Distress chapter 4 . 5/1
I really can't wait for Midori-chan to meet Hidan~. Oh-! And I can't wait for Juu to get out~!
Bananabella chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
PwaAAH!
Wolf-mistress chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Nice storyline going. I do like how it parallels Naruto's with him helping a little here and there but not changing the basic story. I do hope you continue at some point in the future. Thank you for sharing.
ChishioKuroRosa chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Gotta love Anko! XD Though she never said you couldn't keep any as minions Midori-chan~! She only said pets, test subjects, and weapons~
claw06 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Excellent story. I love Midori's snark and general thought process. Very good characterization.
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Interesting, interesting, hope to see some more chapters soon
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Hmm...no one will be able to beat that record.

Find Tora...1 second...done!
Psyka chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Awesome bloody awesome please please please update again soon please wow awesome
Dreamatcha chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Pleasssee you have to update it!
It's getting exciting too ︿
Update pleassee, I beg you (」゚ロ゚)」
Mr.Ed chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
so... This is abandoned? Much sadness.
LaserLightCannon chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Well...Not the worst person he could fight...
Averant chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
So I just had a thought. Juu is an Outer Demon capable of using/influencing magic. Juu is also a three eyed demon, and I'm assuming that the eyes are arranged in the typical triangle formation. You also mentioned that Midori is hot shit at legilimency. So I'm thinking that he creates a One Shot S Class move or something, using Juu's magical power and ferocity, and Midori's talent at Legilimency. He would use Juu's Third Eye on his forehead and frame it with his hands (Make an L shape with both hands, open palms, tilt the hands toward each other slightly, then interlock them to frame the third eye) to use a Mindkiller mental battering ram.

Or something.

Hopefully an idea you can use, if you haven't thought of it already. You write wonderful stories, and I'm selectively looking through your works (slash is not my cup of tea, I'm afraid) to read more. I look forward to more updates, whenever you get to them; you must be ridiculously busy, with all those stories to update...

Write well!
Tristi Lynne chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Awesome story so far can't wait for the next update
zorra101 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015