Reviews for Jinchuuriki
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 4 . 6/20
Interesting, interesting, hope to see some more chapters soon
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 2 . 4/4
Hmm...no one will be able to beat that record.

Find Tora...1 second...done!
Psyka chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Awesome bloody awesome please please please update again soon please wow awesome
Dreamatcha chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Pleasssee you have to update it!
It's getting exciting too ︿
Update pleassee, I beg you (」゚ロ゚)」
Mr.Ed chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
so... This is abandoned? Much sadness.
LaserLightCannon chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
Well...Not the worst person he could fight...
Averant chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
So I just had a thought. Juu is an Outer Demon capable of using/influencing magic. Juu is also a three eyed demon, and I'm assuming that the eyes are arranged in the typical triangle formation. You also mentioned that Midori is hot shit at legilimency. So I'm thinking that he creates a One Shot S Class move or something, using Juu's magical power and ferocity, and Midori's talent at Legilimency. He would use Juu's Third Eye on his forehead and frame it with his hands (Make an L shape with both hands, open palms, tilt the hands toward each other slightly, then interlock them to frame the third eye) to use a Mindkiller mental battering ram.

Or something.

Hopefully an idea you can use, if you haven't thought of it already. You write wonderful stories, and I'm selectively looking through your works (slash is not my cup of tea, I'm afraid) to read more. I look forward to more updates, whenever you get to them; you must be ridiculously busy, with all those stories to update...

Write well!
Tristi Lynne chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Awesome story so far can't wait for the next update
zorra101 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Please update soon.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Japolo Rei Hellstinger chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I love this story...also...if you do a pairing...can Midori end up with Gaara? Cause he always ends up aloooone! T-T
Cersesi chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
I love it.
snowleopard314 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I really liked what you have here, and although it has been a while I hope that you could possible hop out of the blue and continue it. If nit, oh well, I get to make up my own ending, though it won't be neat as awesome as yours would have been.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
shame this was never finished!
New and Old chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Wowwweeee
I love this! I know how most ppl tend to write fanfic with OCs totally fudging up the original cannon timeline with all the meddling they do, but this is great! Kudos to you for creating a believable storyline inside an already existing storyline!
Wnder what happens for the prelims? I'm thinking Midori will pass, but then.. what about the rest of the team? Will they take part in the sasuke retrival? Or... maybe they are busy with missions (like shino) that they wouldn't take part? Ahh geez. Don't know where you're headed, but it's a great story, nonetheless!
Looking forward for your next updates!