Reviews for Reckless
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
reallly good(:
grownup chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Yay, check me out, discovering this AFTER reading the sequel fic and looking like a complete tosser. Just ignore my last review, 'kay?

Haha. This is soooooo good. I wish there was more, actually. I'm so selfish that way.

-Ray
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like this :) You definitely got the pure, raw emotion of Raimundo down. Thanks for a fun read!
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwwww! Oh, Chase is so dead!
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this is so sad... but it was very interesting and exciting! great job! :)
sherlywherlylock chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is WAY too good to be a oneshot. At least make a sequel... please? For me? :)
miglukee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Besides some grammar mistakes, this was really good!
Disciple of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow...don't know what to say except good job. Seemed a bit rushed and had a few minor grammer and spelling mistakes, but it was still good. It would've been better if this was a short, several chapter story. I would have loved to read how vicious Raimundo was fighting while trying to save Kimiko. I always love to see my favorite characters go through a torturous event, mainly getting their girl kidnapped, and have them get all angry and strong to save their love.

I've had this idea in my mind for a couple of years now and I'm surprised that it was only now that someone's done this idea. Well, I guess that's all for me to say.

Magnificent job with the story and I hope you and several other people do whatver you all can to repopulate this fandom with RaixKim.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was a wonderful read. Hope you keep it up with the raikim. I agree with you in the repopulating stuff. Too much chasekim going around.*shudders at the thought*

Hope you write more. Oh, I also have an idea that I want to see done, but can't do so myself. Maybe you can do a Mulan based RaixKim fic. That would be wonderful. Hopefully other RaiKim writers see this idea and use it.

You're awesome!