Reviews for Stay
CassFrea chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. Just wow. This... I can't even fathom how utterly beautiful this is. It's perfect. It's so sad to see what Haymicth has become, just like the empty bottle he so often makes. You illustrated that perfectly. Wonderful, beautiful, job. Keep writing, my friend.
fandomfatale chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
*crying*

This was beautiful and perfect! It appealed to me in almost every way.

I've been going through all the Haymitch and Maysilee fics and so many of them just aren't that good or don't tell the story I want to read, and then I find one like this that is just perfect and it makes me so happy and so grateful.

I loved Haymitch mumbling "Cheers" to himself. That seems like something he would do, exactly the sort of bitter and hopeless gesture I would associate with him.

And I really loved younger Haymitch not exactly realizing or understanding his feelings for Maysilee until he hears her scream. But then Maysilee already knowing what he couldn't admit to himself or to her. I really see their relationship in that way - Maysilee being a bit wiser about the whole thing, and Haymitch being so resistant that he doesn't even know what he's feeling while he's feeling it.

And I love that you added that bit about Cosmic Love at the end, because I've been planning to do a fanvid for them to that song. I agree - it's *their* song.
GG13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wonderfully great! i felt tears dreeping down from my eyes the more i read
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is absolutey amazing. It's absolutely beautifully and heartbreakingly written.

Keep writing! Amazing!
hollowedoutheart chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
BE-A-UTI-FUL. That's all I have to say 3
AnatayLee chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You.

Are.

Amazing.

Gosh, you deserve more reviews.

Your oneshot made my chest feel painful.

Great job!
1oooW0rds chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow... just wow. I don't know what else to say but wow. An instant favorite for any bittersweet romance lover.

-Kimmychan1
dustflare chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow... just wow. It was really hard not to cry when I read this. Your writing i ! It's perfect.