Reviews for Honey and the Bee
Lauren Eller chapter 8 . 6/6
When you mentioned finger guns I pictured them creeping around the castle and being 'sneaky' and when they came across each other they'd get into an intense battle of invisible hand grenades and machine guns then Draco would put a hand to his heart and fall 'dead'. It would be the most epic Spies Game ever except instead of being a 9 year old girl playing with your sisters it's... epic!
WiseGirl2222 chapter 18 . 3/17
Wow, I was looking at the comments and I found one of mine from 2014 and 2013- I don't think you still see these, but just in case, I wanted to tell you that this has been one of my absolute favorites for about 3 years, and I'm still devastated that you stopped updating it. I've probably read it 100 times by now so thank you for making such a nice sweet story. (This is the first Dramione fic I ever read and now they're my OTP).

Also, if I keep commenting once every one or two years, I'll run out of chapters to comment on at some point, which makes me really sad.
DaughterofAthena6 chapter 20 . 1/30/2015
Nuuuuuuuu it's over :(
LadyFangirl393 chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
OMG this fanfiction was the best and I am in happy tears! Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with the world!
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
So... I suppose this is in a sort of hiatus? Anyway, even like that it's worth being in my favorites...
laxus23 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
NICE! I love where this is going! PLEASE UPDATE! I must know what happens next. I wonder how Harry, Ron, and Pansy react to the news when they announce it. I also love how you wrote the characters.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
"MOOOOTHER, KNOWS BEST" lol getting a Tangled vibe here
Hi chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
YOUR LAST UPDATE WAS 2 YEARS AGO WHAT PLEASE UDATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO READ THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK GET UP AND WRITE BECAUSE OMGODS 2 YEARS IM GOING TO DIE ABSEHHBHHBSHKXBCHBODBKUBSUBKUWBKDSBKHSBHKBSHBADKBSHBUDBK,JNCDJLFBELUNGEUORFOHGLINFDILNLICDNILS
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. UPDATE NOW.
derptheplatypus chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
This is probably the best fanfic I've read so far and PLEASE update the next chapter
wozzygirl123 chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Please review! It's been terribly long since I have read a good Dramione story!
Goode-Lover chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
The "I think he might have said something else" thing has happened twice now and I think I know EXACTLY what he said! XD
WiseGirl2222 chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
Gahh I want to read the next chapter but you haven't updated in forever! I absolutely love this story and I think that Harry is hilarious!
thejumpingbean14 chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! DID YOU DIE?! PLEASE UPDATE!
ThatCrazyGirl chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
You need to write more! This story was fantastic!