Reviews for Too Abrupt
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Whoever kills DiNozzo, McGee, or Gibbs will die. By my hand, and my friend Kevin, or NCISFREAK1.
Fed up with this crap chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
A very sad story but very well written. I liked the way you wrote everyone handling it and even including Vance since he doesn't exactly get along with Tony :). He would give Abby his vest before thinking of himself they all would so Gibbs can't blame him for doing that. They would all literally kill him if he kept the vest for himself and there was a shooting even if Abby wasn't hit. I think Tony would hurt himself if he put Abby in that danger.
NCISFan chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
That was very sad, but very nice too.

I nearly cried, and well normally I do not cry when I read storys, so that says something :-P

Great job ;-)
VioletHawk chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I am glad they had a private memorial for Tony in the basement...why did "the toothpick" as Tony called him have to be there? :)
lilawonder chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
* cries * But...it was a great scene!
petuniatc chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
OK, I haven't reviewed because I don't like the idea of Tony going first. I'm too into the whole idea of Tony as the wild card who looks at the reality and says no - who keeps the team together and brings out the best in each of them. Having said that this is good - a lot like the team after Kate died finding their way to a new sort of team.
Glow60 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I just came across this story. I like it. I could just picture this happening.
DS2010 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I liked the chat with Gibbs and Tony it was very fitting for their relationship.
VioletHawk chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
So he was protecting Abby...last chapter I thought it might have been Ziva...I wonder what Abby was doing there? :)
AccessBlueFleet chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This was utterly sad and beautiful.

Is there going to be more?
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
It would be horrible to lose Tony in that way! :)
Klecky chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
What a great start for a fan fiction writer! You give us a look at a tormented, grieving Gibbs obsessively replaying a death scene from some kind of horror film and a brusquely supportive Vance. I was so impressed how you had Vance point out that they all would have taken the fallen agent's place, a sign of loyalty and love more than just duty. I think that the fallen one is Tony, who shouts out "On your six, Boss", with so much more gusto than the others.

If you want to make the identity of the dead agent more clear, a few words added here and there would do it without losing the brevity and restraint that makes this piece so moving. You did a lovely, lovely job making my eyes tear up. Thank you. Please write more!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I enjoyed it...especially the ghostie end part! Plus a rare shot of Vance being supportive and helping Gibbs get on track with what matters
lilawonder chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wahhhhhhhh * cries * For a short little one shot it sure packs a punch! Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
So are we supposed to be psychic, they all say "on your six boss." and who is the woman... a witness? This is one of those incredibly anoying attempts to be somehow creative. It fails... because you just don't give us enough to go on... If this was a fly page in a book, I would put the book back on the shelf. Just leaves a reader empty and irritable.