Reviews for not even the rain
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was so sweet! I love it!
Loveable Git chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh, you did such a wonderful job portraying the characters; Greece's casual, laidback and mellow manner, and Japan's distinctive quiet, meek hesitation. It was a lovely one-shot, and I found myself smiling at the end of reading it. I wish there were more beautifully written GreecexJapan stories such as this one.
Autumn1121 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Beautifully written. I loved it, so sweet and kind, with the hints of the fiery background. Wonderful.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was really cute and totally better than I'd expected! I was hesitant to read it because of your summary, but you did really well and I totally enjoyed it. I love how you wrote it and I loved the story and... My reviews suck ass. No creativity what so ever. ;) Great job!

-Ash
Melissa chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was so fantastically sweet and heartwarming. It also had a thoughtfulness that you don't see in many fluffy fics and made Japan's acceptance of Greece's kisses and feelings all the more poignant.
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Aww, this pairing is perfect... The two are so quiet, I can imagine them having quiet children xD Very good story ;P

sayonaraa
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love e.e. cummings. I love his poems. I love this poem.

And I love this oneshot.

How no one has reviewed this astounds me; people are so mean~