Reviews for Do The Right Thing
silverpieces chapter 9 . 6/12
Ooooooh NOOOOOOOO! Edward must feel so much worse all of a sudden! First not being able to tell anyone, then having her not remember? OMG!
amsrule chapter 32 . 4/18
back for a reread and still love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/5
Awww, I knew she’d forget him. Crap.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/5
How could Rachel be so loyal to Jared, when she just started dating him? Jacob was pissed at her when she started, and that was only months earlier. I guess if Bella and Edward can fall that hard, that fast, then Rachel and Jared an too. My mistake. She is going to be the biggest bitch when they learn that the baby is Edward’s.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/5
That was sad that Renee dismissed Edward as being obsessed with Bella. Of course she wouldn’t know anything, as Bella was careful that the only ones that knew were Jacob, her and Edward. Still, that had to bite.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/5
Wow, Banner pretty much figured out that Bella is Edward’s girlfriend, that baby is his and threatened him to keep quiet for the case. On the one hand, I can see his point as his boss and that Edward should’ve waited to get involved. On the other hand he was an ass and wants to use Bella and that baby, that the people think is Jacob's, to get them to talk and cooperate. That is really cruel of Banner to do to not only Edward but, to Billy too. What a mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 4/5
I very much like your Alice in this one. A voice of reason and so helpful to him. Offering to listen if he wants to talk. I do like that she is encouraging him to at least speak to his family about it. Although, I can get behind his reasons not to. His mother would try to go and see Bella at the hospital and that would raise questions. His father would nag him to tell Charlie. Only because it will come out eventually and it would be better to be ahead of it. Poor Edward, too many choices. There is no way the feds will find anything in any of the offices or the homes at this point. Too much time has gone by and they had warning of the feds coming. With them running around out there, their white collar crimes could very well turn into regular crimes. They come after Bella in an attempt to finish off what was started. Trying to save face in the community, setting everything up to look like Jacob was the one behind everything, not them. I do like that they have the cooperation of the Sheriff, which should be Charlie, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 4/5
Such happiness and sadness all at one time. Who knew it would be Emmett that knew pregnancy math. What a wonderful thing that he did, too! He was already doubting that it could be Jacob's. Now Edward knows that it is his baby for sure. I love that Alice knows now too. And she gave him a sonogram photo, yay! She really wants to help Bella and Edward through this. I still have a bad feeling with the head trauma, she won't remember Edward at all when she wakes up. Only Jacob because they grew up together. I do think that Edward needs to confide in Charlie. Maybe even in a professional level. Fill him in on what exactly was happening and when he and Bella fell in love. I think Charlie would respect him more if he came out with it now, in lieu of waiting until later. He may even let Edward be on the list of okay people to visit Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 4/5
I was hoping that he'd mention the four week/six week thing but, there really is no way to bring that up to Alice without question. She seems quite smart though. Seems to realize that Edward and Bella may be an item and not what everyone is saying. I am guessing that is Sam outside that door. Did he come to finish her off? Geez.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 4/5
Poor Edward doesn't know that in pregnancy, they always add two weeks before conception. So, it is his baby and it would be exactly four weeks ago. Too bad that nobody else knows that. It is going to keep him from fessing up about their relationship and the baby being his, as now he believes it could very well be Jacob's. I like that he feels deep down that she would not do that to him. Maybe that part of him will prevail. Or hopefully, Alice will enlighten them about the two weeks.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/5
Wow, that chapter name pretty much summed it all up in one word. Nobody knows of Bella and Edward except them and Jacob, who is now dead. She is pregnant and a severe head injury . . . she may wake up and have zero recollection of Edward at all. She may think the baby is Jacob's, if they had been together before. I am beginning to think the story title, is Edward walking away from Bella altogether, to let her live her life without his interference, in a misguided attempt at 'doing the right thing'. Oh boy, my weak-ass self may not be able to handle this. Eek!
b3j02 chapter 32 . 3/12
This was so great! I wish there was more. Glad they ended up happy!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 3/12
The most ridiculous thing I cried at when I was pregnant with my second child, was for throwing up. I had begged my dad to make me his special brisket and when I took the second bite, I instantly had to go and throw up. I was devastated. Utterly devastated. I cried for a while. Now it's totally ridiculous and funny.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 3/11
I had a bad feeling about this, I was hoping she would remember their relationship, but thought she might not. Wow, wow,wow!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 3/10
This is making me so sad. My heart is breaking for all of them and all the unanswered questions and unfulfilled dreams.
3,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »