Reviews for Do The Right Thing
17wilsonh chapter 9 . 2/14
I knew you were going to do that!
17wilsonh chapter 1 . 2/13
damn. that's quite a pickle he's in...
Have you ever thought of publishing this amazing story, piece of art, I will at least buy 10 copies of it, my seventh time reading this:)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
I thought she'd get her memories back damn anyways i loved it thank you!
renewagain chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
It wouldn't let me last chapter. And I'm lazy to logout
renewagain chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
I don't know who I'm sadder for. Edward or Bella. Should he tell her sooner, I know he doesn't but, I'm wondering if I agree with him. She's lost, can't figure out the guest room, and wants to call him. And in the meantime he wants to...
Gah, always the good tension!
renewagain chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
OooOOO it's the part, the getting angsty part. I love it all again. Remember last year I was reading this when you started your FB group? Well I don't expect you to remember...that's why I'm reminding you.
renewagain chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I was telling someone else to read this story...and thrn I realized it was time to re-read. Gah. Still a good one :-)
renewagain chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Oh I do remember that he didn't know about the extra weeks they add.
renewagain chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Hmmmm did I review?

It's been at least a year since either read this and I can't remember about the baby. Woot woot for memory loss!
AbK chapter 32 . 11/10/2016
Thanks abk
Lanigra25 chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
I loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing this. I loved the changing POV
Guest chapter 32 . 9/22/2016
A wonderful story, very touching, and the angst scenes are written so good! I was nearly crying for the half of the story. thank you a lot for such emotions and thank you for your work!))
PAT2024 chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for this great story. I really loved it. I almost didn't read it, because I saw one comment, saying that it was not good because there was no B POV I the flashbacks and I understood that B was going to be in the coma almost during the who.e story. I'm happy I didn't follow my first inclination, this story was really great, and I loved you E so much, I ached for him during all the beginning of the story... Poor guy..

Thank you for sharing. I love all your stories so far.
vampdreams chapter 32 . 6/24/2016
Awesome story
There are so many times specially just after Bella had woken up, when my heart went out to those two.
Very well written , the story touched my heart.
Keep writing amazing stuff _