Reviews for Do The Right Thing
b3j02 chapter 32 . 3/12
This was so great! I wish there was more. Glad they ended up happy!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 3/12
The most ridiculous thing I cried at when I was pregnant with my second child, was for throwing up. I had begged my dad to make me his special brisket and when I took the second bite, I instantly had to go and throw up. I was devastated. Utterly devastated. I cried for a while. Now it's totally ridiculous and funny.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 3/11
I had a bad feeling about this, I was hoping she would remember their relationship, but thought she might not. Wow, wow,wow!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 3/10
This is making me so sad. My heart is breaking for all of them and all the unanswered questions and unfulfilled dreams.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my gracious! Totally unexpected, I don't recall where this rec came from except from Facebook but I was totally unprepared. Yowza!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 2/4
Just Sus chapter 32 . 1/5
I really enjoyed this story! It was so emotional and gut-wrentchig at times, but they got their HEA together with their son! Loved It!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
Great last line for this chap.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
frenchsong87 chapter 32 . 8/31/2017
I'm so sad to see this story end but you did an awesome job writing it. Can't wait to check out more of your work!
Vamps09 chapter 32 . 8/27/2017
I enjoyed this story very much! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
Wow the whole situation is so sad!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/11/2017
Oh man, what a cute story! Liam sounds like an adorable little baby. Haha that ring lady is crazy lol. Sweet mushy ending, I loved it
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2017
I can't even imagine going through all of that. I would've broken down so many times. Such a cute story.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2017
I so thought she was going to tell him that she loves him
3,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »