Reviews for Do The Right Thing
middlewife chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
The thing about automatic memories is very interesting. I like that Bella is showing some backbone with her parents about her return home.
middlewife chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Aw, if that doesn't make her feel better, I don't know what will
middlewife chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Gee, twist the knife further *takes a deep breath* Trust Kris, trust the HEA
middlewife chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I'm glad he told his parents, and that Jasper & Alice knew before Bella woke. Bella's body remembers him even if her mind hasn't caught up yet.
middlewife chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
I'm with Jasper: Edward need to try. The sme things that attracted them to each other still exist & Bella did have a crush on him as a teenager.
middlewife chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
Gah, the knife goes in! I was right, she doesn't remember him *goes off to cry quitely for poor Edward*
middlewife chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
I can't imagine being in Bella's position, either now or then. So many opposing forces.
middlewife chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I thought Renee would be more insightful than that!
middlewife chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I'm thinking that with the nature of her head injury, its likely she is going to have some memory loss. How heartbreaking for Edward if, when she wakes, she doesn't remember their relationship
middlewife chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Edward onviously adores her. Who wouldn't want to wake up to that?
middlewife chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Its Sam, isn't it?
middlewife chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
She is 6 weeks because they add two weeks on, tracking gestation from 5he last period, not concetion itself. But you know that.
middlewife chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wowsers, way to start off with a bang!
Looking forward to another amazing story Kris xx
raydyan chapter 32 . 11/20/2013
I have been going through your list and just finished this one. Thank you so much for sharing. This story made me feel like a part of E&B's journey. Just amazing and it felt so real for me. Great job!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
How could he argue, though? Fate had given him not only a second chance but, now, a third.
He wasn't going to be anything other than grateful for that.

My favorite lines, although there are many from this story. Thank you for sharing your talent and your lovely take on our favorite lovers. Exceptional writing.
3,507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »