Reviews for Do The Right Thing
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
How sad for Billy, and as for Edward, well he has every reason to worry about his future with Bella, but seriously he's Edward and he's perfect in every way and she has loved him since she was 14...well sort-of. If she doesn't fall in love with him, again, well I will certainly be shocked to no end. As for the case I don't know why they can't get Sam to roll on the other two in exchange for a reduced sentence. Maybe they still will, I guess I will just have to wait to find out.
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Well that was a very beautiful love making experience for them and especially for Bella's first time...that she remembers anyway. When you wrote in your a/n that it would be best not to assume, I assume you are referring to the fact that they are not back together yet. Just because she wanted to make love to him, like when their baby was conceived that doesn't mean she is ready for him to explain everything that happened, or that everything is right as rain between them. Even though if I were Bella and knew the things I knew about him and their relationship, and felt as I did about him, and just make love to him, I would certainly be more than ready to listen to what the man has to say.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Well I didn't anticipate the truth coming out this way, but I got to say it's about f***ing time! I mean that in a good way, since I get why he had a hard decision to make about telling her everything along time ago, and more recently he was directed to keep his mouth shut about his relationship with Bella from his own boss. A fat lot of good that did since he got suspended regardless of following his bosses directives. I am just really happy that Bella finally knows the baby is Edward's and he will be telling her everything she wants to know now too. As soon as he does her memory might come back a little more and when they make love again she will realize that the fantasies she has had about him are more than just that they are memories too. So lots of reason to cheer, I would say.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Edward is the bewitched and bothered one and Bella is the bewildered one, but I have a feeling for not much longer. I hope Edward allows himself to kiss her and give back at least what he has received from Bella.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Some interesting developments in this one. I guess the Kings of Leon tickets were a gift for a friend...the friend she is presently kissing. Yeah!
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Friends hug friends; I'm surprised Edward doesn't allow himself at least that.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Edward, this Edward is just so sweet. Of course he is, and so is Bella, of course.
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
I wonder will it have to be Bella to make the first move?
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter. I love that each chapter - almost - ends with Edward and Bella together. I hope the next one starts with them together too. It's funny you wrote in your A/N that Edward is a "sneaky boy". It made me think immediately that you were referring to Edward suggesting that she go to her bed to rest. Will he be waking her this time? Or what do you have planned? I wonder.
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
I think it is very well done, how you describe Bella's thoughts and words, just like as if she really were 17. I enjoyed Edward coming over to see her and the fact that he stayed the night. Now I wonder was Bella's Edward fantasy just that a fantasy or was it a memory? I hope he invites Bella over to his house soon.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
Brave girl, going home to her apartment in a strange city far from her parents on her second night out of the hospital. I'm surprised Edward isn't parked in her driveway...maybe he is?
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
I wonder when Edward is going to tell her who he really is to her.., her baby's father, and that they are in love?
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I think Edward could have answered that question honestly, Bella told him that she was never in love with Jacob, that it was more that they loved each other, trusted and respected each other and tried out being more but it just wasn't that way for either of them. I think she could have handled hearing that, confirmation of what she already thought and another step in the right direction of her learning more about her life. Hmm.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Well things could be worse, that's for sure... at least she still knows him even if it is from a long time ago. She feels so comfortable with him comforting her and holding her too. That was something, that she reached out to him...to be hugged/held by him. And like Edward said, her body remembers him. She still feels attracted to him too. Yes definitely, things could be worse.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I sure hope this story isn't going to turn into a story where Bella has permanent amnesia like in the movie, "The Vow". If it is, well you were not kidding, we certainly are in for quite a ride. I did enjoy the movie, though I have to say. In this story which is different than that one, Bella is carrying Edward's child which I certainly think he needs to tell her about and if he would only remember she told him that she had a wicked crush on him when they attended Forks High, so as Jasper encouraged, it wouldn't take much for him to win her heart all over again. And like he said to Jasper he didn't even have to woe her this time (or when they were in high school either) to get her to fall for him. So even though this is shitty that she can't remember their last six months together, on the positive side, she didn't die, she is alive and other than the amnesia, she is thriving. She could have had brain damage, but no she just can't remember the last six years. She doesn't even remember being Jake's girlfriend either. So as Jasper told him, time to get off the couch Edward and win back the love of your life.
3,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »