Reviews for Do The Right Thing
RavenLightDragon chapter 2 . 4/28
hmmmm perhaps Charlie lied? not wanting to upset Billy? maybe Charlie knows about Edward and Bella? he is a cop after all. she is his daughter, maybe she told him about everything? can't wait to learn why she's 6 weeks and not 4 or less like she should be if it's Edward's baby
RavenLightDragon chapter 1 . 4/23
whew, what a pickle! but what if he isn't there when she wakes up. which would be worse?
kayk806 chapter 32 . 4/16
great story. thank you!
Sarah Amin chapter 17 . 4/12
How he doesn't realize the monumental stupidity of hiding this from her is beyond me , She's gonna go ape shit when she finds out especially about the baby !
17wilsonh chapter 9 . 2/14
I knew you were going to do that!
17wilsonh chapter 1 . 2/13
damn. that's quite a pickle he's in...
Have you ever thought of publishing this amazing story, piece of art, I will at least buy 10 copies of it, my seventh time reading this:)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
I thought she'd get her memories back damn anyways i loved it thank you!
renewagain chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
It wouldn't let me last chapter. And I'm lazy to logout
renewagain chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
I don't know who I'm sadder for. Edward or Bella. Should he tell her sooner, I know he doesn't but, I'm wondering if I agree with him. She's lost, can't figure out the guest room, and wants to call him. And in the meantime he wants to...
Gah, always the good tension!
renewagain chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
OooOOO it's the part, the getting angsty part. I love it all again. Remember last year I was reading this when you started your FB group? Well I don't expect you to remember...that's why I'm reminding you.
renewagain chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I was telling someone else to read this story...and thrn I realized it was time to re-read. Gah. Still a good one :-)
renewagain chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Oh I do remember that he didn't know about the extra weeks they add.
renewagain chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Hmmmm did I review?

It's been at least a year since either read this and I can't remember about the baby. Woot woot for memory loss!
AbK chapter 32 . 11/10/2016