Reviews for Do The Right Thing
Jaws28 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
loved it, can't wait for the next chapter
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Thanks for the quick update and hope you are recovering well from your surgery xx

Poor Edward it must be awful trying to hide his relationship with Bella from everyone. I hope she wakes up soon. I presume it's Paul at the door of Bella's room? Great chapter, loved it xx
CoppertopJ chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Hope you are feeling fine, my little Cliffie Queen. So sad, but well written.

Denise
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I really should have read through your profile a long time ago... You have stories there that are just begging me to read them, like this one : )

So far this is sad, intriging, romantic and funny, simply fantastic...
Decca31 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Poor E. His cluelessness and devotion are endearing, but oh Lord: Edward, the tortured, self-sacrificing baby daddy. A bit of a drama queen in his head, isn't he?

Loving it!
Swino chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
It was good to get a look at their background, how they started to become more that "friends", nothing like liquid courage to get the truth out of them. Seeing the way Bella spoke about her crush on Edward and entertaining the thoughts of falling in love with him, I find it hard to see that Bella was manipulating Edward and that he was a pawn in her game. But we are only seeing EPOV so its hard to know, but I am hoping the doctors have got their timing out, or maybe its twins (not sure whether they could tell at this stage - I am assuming they can so thats probably out) but I am keeping the faith that Bella hasnt hurt him like that.

Oh poor Edward you just want to cuddle him when he is sitting beside Bella in hospital talking to her, wanting her to be ok, wanting her to know he would stand by her no matter what the outcome of the baby is. He just wants her to wake up. I cant blame him for not wanting to out their relationship to her family, not wanting to make everything worse given there is so much worry and drama already. But its good to know Edward has someone on his side with Jasper supporting him. But I want Bella to wake up too, but that may not also answer all the questions, she may have amnesia.

And I am betting on Sam visiting Bella, the hair on the back of his neck would suggest it is someone he despises and I am sure Sam is on the top of that list given he is why Bella is now unconscious. Cant wait to see what goes on there. I was very excited that we got an update today. Thanks bb.
Elvirina chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Hi Kris

And you've done it again. Such a lovely chapter. I keep finding myself in awe of your writin skills. I loved Edward at her bedside and how he unleashed his emotions. Very well done! However, a small thought. A pressure cuff, at least where I come from, on an ICU patient is always attached and goes off automatically within a set time frame.

I lived this. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next update.

Nelly
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
OH NO! Who is it? Yes you're cruel but we love you for it. :) looking forward to reading more.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Poor Edward...hope you're doing well after your xurgery. X
Kim Ginsberg chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
OH FUCK! Whos there? SO MEAN! Update ASAFP!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Wow! So not a clear cut as at first it seemed. Maybe they got the time Bella has been pregnant wrong. I'm sure Edward would remember their first encounter. What an awful situation to be in. Enjoyed 2nd chapter. :)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very interesting start. Look forward to reading more. :)
tff000 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
can't wait to see what happens next
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
wow poor Edward :( Hopefully the doctors just have how far along she is wrong ... Can't wait to see the next one! :)
tff000 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
thinking it is the way doctors count conception - thinking they add on two weeks or something like that if I am remembering correctly
3,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »