Reviews for Do The Right Thing
cinnafluff chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I just read the first 4 chapters and I can't wait to read more. It's heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. I will be waiting for you updates!
Teresa R chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I am so glad that Emmett cleared up the time fram. When is he going to tell someone else other than Jasper and Alice?
Teresa R chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I was hoping that Charlie would of heard some of the things Edward was saying.
Teresa R chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
the date is just a approximite time?
sballLuvr5 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Aww I'm glad Edward knows he's the father. I hope Bella wakes up :( Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one! :):)

Kristi
Isabel Masen chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
That was an amazing chapter, I loved it. Ok, I knew something like that would explain it. I can't wait for to wake up to see her reaction
StackedLikeSookie chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Yay for Emmett & "pregnancy math" lol! Gotta love Emm. X
Skent94 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
what a great story...so many things going on...I hope Bella is ok, and that she wakes up soon- knowing who Edward is & that the baby is his...SO GOOD!
Lurecyka chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
That was nice knowing for real that it's Edward's baby ! Yeah ! Very good chapter. Thanks for the update :)
Teresa R chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
OMG sounds so good
Sarabella79 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Yay, he's the baby daddy! And you just have to love the Emmett is the one to tell him. I had a feeling this is what he was missing!

Glad that he at least told Charlie that they were friends. A little worried about why Sam was really there. Were there other motives? Informative chapter! Loved it!
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Just caught up with the story, and I'm loving it! I can't wait for more! :)
mugglemom08 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
ITA w/ Emmett: pregnancy math is fucked up. I *knew* the baby was Edward's, but it's nice to have it confirmed. :)
tff000 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
good chapter
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
So glad the Bella's baby belongs to Edward, otherwise that would have been all sorts of wrong. Edward is going to be extra careful to not pick a fight with anyone else f he doesn't want everyone to know.

Great chapter, loved it xx
3,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 206 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 226 .. Last Next »