Reviews for Do The Right Thing
carebear309 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
So glad the paternity question seems to be settled...but it just makes things even more delicate for E.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for the clarification about the pregnancy. I mean, really, it had to be Edward's baby. Great chapter. Thanks for the update as well.
GinnyW 31 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Gah. And only Jasper and Alice know. It's sad that he can't tell his family what's going on. :(
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
He's fortunate that Alice is there to feed him information.
mcamastow chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Well glad to know I was right and Edward is now sure the baby is his but will we be going through most of the pregnancy with Bella in a coma.
rubell chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
OMG! OMGOMGOMG! i cannot believe i didnt figure that out! i argued with the dr for 20 minutes not even two months ago when i found out i was pregnant cuz i kept saying i was 7 weeks and they kept insisting i was 9! jeez what an idiot i am! i was trying to convince myself that bella took advantage of a drunk edward...lmao! yay! i must be the only pregnant chick or current mom that didnt figure that out...i am laughing soooo hard at myself...
gabs9 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Loved it.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Edward is the father of Bella's baby and he is so happy about it and so worried.

I really felt so bad for Edward at the end when he told Bella she was pregnant. He was so lost without her.

Post soon
shaz308 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for the update. Everyone needs an Alice and Jasper! Look forward to hopefully Bella waking soon. Love in idlenessis a great story. I must read it again now I know where it is again. Thanks.
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
You would think me being a woman and a mother I would have known about the extra two week thing. Though it was 9 years ago lol. Great chapter, still cried. I really hope both of them are okay, and that Sam gets what he deserves!
cejsmom chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Re LiI! Did you see the new chapter posted today! I was sooo excited! When it was pulled I freaked!

Now, this Edward in your story! Ack! I kinda have a thing for him tooo!
readingmama chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I am feeling pretty smart right now. LOL

So Edward knows the baby is his... now what? He still can't say a whole lot about it, can he?

I can't wait until your FAGE posts and then I will have a story I don't have to wait for updates for. LOL
flecour chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Excellent! )
hdink chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Oh yes! Was with Edward that it didn't make sense her sleeping with someone else. I would have lved to be around for that Convo between him and Emmett, lol!
RoseArcadia chapter 4 . 10/26/2011