Reviews for Do The Right Thing
Lanigra25 chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
I loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing this. I loved the changing POV
Guest chapter 32 . 9/22/2016
A wonderful story, very touching, and the angst scenes are written so good! I was nearly crying for the half of the story. thank you a lot for such emotions and thank you for your work!))
PAT2024 chapter 32 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for this great story. I really loved it. I almost didn't read it, because I saw one comment, saying that it was not good because there was no B POV I the flashbacks and I understood that B was going to be in the coma almost during the who.e story. I'm happy I didn't follow my first inclination, this story was really great, and I loved you E so much, I ached for him during all the beginning of the story... Poor guy..

Thank you for sharing. I love all your stories so far.
vampdreams chapter 32 . 6/24/2016
Awesome story
There are so many times specially just after Bella had woken up, when my heart went out to those two.
Very well written , the story touched my heart.
Keep writing amazing stuff _
Payton79 chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
It's sad Bella never remembered. Not only that she forgot about how she and Edward began but she forgot an important part of her life with her now-gone best friend too.
Still, I'm glad things turned out as well as they did. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
Well I read it. Didn't enjoy it though, sorry. What started off as an enjoyable read, turned to one of obligation to see how it ended. Didn't get a single glimpse of Bella from before in her perspective. It feels like a massive let down. What was building with the flash backs seems to be completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It was something I was waiting for in the first 15 or so chapters, to see the Bella from the flashbacks. It stopped me from enjoying any of the remaining chapters. And I feel nothing but let down and frustrated at what I feel could have been a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
Yep, I don't think I'll fully take in anything or enjoy reading any of these chapters till she finds out. I'm sorry I really tried but it just isn't the same. I find myself frustrated rather then intrigued and end up skipping a whole bunch out of sheer annoyance.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Really trying here, but I'm just finding myself scrolling down now instead of taking the story in. Trying to find the same enjoyment as before but its not happened yet.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Disappointed. Seems so contrived. Was really enjoying and looking forward to when Bella finally awoke. This... Just not feeling it In the slightest. I'll try a few more chapters, but I'm not convinced.
magmom4 chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
This was a wonderful story. I felt bad for Emily. She didn't do anything.
BurningAkira97 chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
The ending paragraph was amazing :')
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015