Reviews for Do The Right Thing
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/7
Okay I'm starting another one...good so far as expected! so I was going to ask something about the six weeks prego thing but I figured it was related to a plot point, plus its not like I'm reading a wip. And lo and behold, it really was his :) yeah the two weeks extra always threw me too.
lmc123 chapter 21 . 2/21
if this was a film who would play who... I think this would make a great movie...
lmc123 chapter 22 . 2/21
3rd time reading and the court scene is still such a shocker..
lmc123 chapter 30 . 2/21
3rd time reading, one of my all time fav fan fictions, so well written and a great story..
twilightgirl1989 chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
Thanks for writing a great story! Loved it!
JustARead chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
JustARead chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Pregnancy goes by last period, 2 weeks longer
JustARead chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
It s nice :B
Just Sus chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
I was hoping for a wedding, or at least a real engagement! Oh well, they said their forever anyway! Thanks for this!

Just Sus chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Bella seems finally at peace with herself! I was happy to see that Liam didn't come out looking like Jake... LOL! Loved this story, as I do all of yours! xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 27 . 8/22/2014
Well, things are progressing nicely! And 2 guilty verdicts? Yay! Edward will get his job back, right? Bella seems to be getting on board. Why haven't they had sex again? I'd think she'd be in her hormonal horny stage! And, c'mon, it's Edward!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
I thought all along I was having a girl, which was fine, but I ended up having a boy! I later found out that I had extensive damage to my tubes and ovaries, and my OB said it was a miracle that I ever got pregnant at all! So, he's my one and only, and I adore him! He just became a father of twins! I'm so happy!

Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
I wish her memories would hurry along...Edward is having a hard time dealing without their relationship. I still think she should see his it jogs something in her head, or body!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 8/21/2014