Reviews for Do The Right Thing
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
I guess I expected more of her memories to come flooding back to her, but you know this was good enough. As long as she gives in to her feelings for him and just allows them to be enough, to happy being together now...just as he has done, that is enough, I think. They are both falling in love and are comfortable with that. This was a great chapter... again. Thanks. I think they can make it.
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 2/5/2014
I'm glad there is no more drama - I don't think - keeping them apart. Some stories bring a new situation right out of left field just when things are going well, to the story at the eleventh hour and it isn't necessary or welcomed...not to me anyway. I guess if it were a suspense, or a mystery, or even a supernatural story, but this is romance, family and anyway i love how you have written it.
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 2/4/2014
That was a conversation they needed to have for a long time now, I'm glad they finally had it - the whole do you miss the old me and his telling her that basically he loves both versions of her. I loved that you had him explain his feelings to her so honestly and so fully. She must really get it now, that she is not a burden to him, that he is not stuck with her, and clearly she prefers her life now, with him, and being pregnant, even with all the unknowns and confusion about herself to being the safe, innocent seventeen year old with her uncomplicated life. Yay! I'm so glad they had this conversation. Great chapter. Loved it. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 2/4/2014
Happy birthday Edward. It truly was a happy day they had leading into his birthday as well. I was guessing they would have a boy, but then when he described his thoughts on having a baby girl who looked just like Bella, well I was hoping she would be exactly what they would get. A pang of disappointment sprang in me when I read they were not going to get their girl. I think it is great that they know now and plan for him.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
I think it is important for Bella to realize that neither of them are stuck with the other. Just like this Bella seems to be giving her feelings a chance to develop for him, he can do the same, by giving this new Bella a try.
RoryCullen chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
I sure hope Bella's memory comes back, since she seems so uncertain about her feelings for Edward, or even if she wants to pursue anything other than parenting their child together with him. She's right when she thought about her behavior, or really the situation they find themselves in being hurtful to Edward - who is there to protect him?
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
How sad for Billy, and as for Edward, well he has every reason to worry about his future with Bella, but seriously he's Edward and he's perfect in every way and she has loved him since she was 14...well sort-of. If she doesn't fall in love with him, again, well I will certainly be shocked to no end. As for the case I don't know why they can't get Sam to roll on the other two in exchange for a reduced sentence. Maybe they still will, I guess I will just have to wait to find out.
RoryCullen chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Well that was a very beautiful love making experience for them and especially for Bella's first time...that she remembers anyway. When you wrote in your a/n that it would be best not to assume, I assume you are referring to the fact that they are not back together yet. Just because she wanted to make love to him, like when their baby was conceived that doesn't mean she is ready for him to explain everything that happened, or that everything is right as rain between them. Even though if I were Bella and knew the things I knew about him and their relationship, and felt as I did about him, and just make love to him, I would certainly be more than ready to listen to what the man has to say.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Well I didn't anticipate the truth coming out this way, but I got to say it's about f***ing time! I mean that in a good way, since I get why he had a hard decision to make about telling her everything along time ago, and more recently he was directed to keep his mouth shut about his relationship with Bella from his own boss. A fat lot of good that did since he got suspended regardless of following his bosses directives. I am just really happy that Bella finally knows the baby is Edward's and he will be telling her everything she wants to know now too. As soon as he does her memory might come back a little more and when they make love again she will realize that the fantasies she has had about him are more than just that they are memories too. So lots of reason to cheer, I would say.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Edward is the bewitched and bothered one and Bella is the bewildered one, but I have a feeling for not much longer. I hope Edward allows himself to kiss her and give back at least what he has received from Bella.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Some interesting developments in this one. I guess the Kings of Leon tickets were a gift for a friend...the friend she is presently kissing. Yeah!
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
Friends hug friends; I'm surprised Edward doesn't allow himself at least that.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Edward, this Edward is just so sweet. Of course he is, and so is Bella, of course.
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
I wonder will it have to be Bella to make the first move?
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Great chapter. I love that each chapter - almost - ends with Edward and Bella together. I hope the next one starts with them together too. It's funny you wrote in your A/N that Edward is a "sneaky boy". It made me think immediately that you were referring to Edward suggesting that she go to her bed to rest. Will he be waking her this time? Or what do you have planned? I wonder.
3,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »