Reviews for Do The Right Thing
renewagain chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
Oh yeah! see! I was sooo right. His place did it. *grins pridefully*
Yes I need a life. But I have one, it's reading fanfic.

Oh and how cool would it be to be handed your laptop and you would try to figure yourself out? I wonder if I would freak myself out. Seeing as how I recently created a "pen name" account on fb I would probably have myself committed!
renewagain chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
"It was possible, he mused, to fall in love with someone many different times in many different ways."

Yes, and its called fanfiction baby! Oh, and his apartment is they key right? Am I right? She's going to start walking around automatically...oh wait, he already toldnher see been there to watch Juno? Or it doesn't matter? OK, hitting next. Well, post/back/next.
renewagain chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
Adoring the angsty goodness over here. Why didn't the summary appeal to me earlier? Who knows. But I'm glad I keep leaving stories of yours to find later...haven't quite made it to the other pairings yet. But I will. one day.
renewagain chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
This is a great twist. Weaving in the high school crush is so fun because it brings back some nice "I like him but I shouldn't" (I mean my best friend is dead and supposedly he's the father of my child but I feel so platonic toward him)...proof they were NOT meant to be!) and "I love her but I can't tell her" just when I thought I knew what was coming. Thanks as always!
renewagain chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Okay I'm starting another one...good so far as expected! so I was going to ask something about the six weeks prego thing but I figured it was related to a plot point, plus its not like I'm reading a wip. And lo and behold, it really was his :) yeah the two weeks extra always threw me too.
lmc123 chapter 21 . 2/21/2015
if this was a film who would play who... I think this would make a great movie...
lmc123 chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
3rd time reading and the court scene is still such a shocker..
lmc123 chapter 30 . 2/21/2015
3rd time reading, one of my all time fav fan fictions, so well written and a great story..
twilightgirl1989 chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
Thanks for writing a great story! Loved it!
JustARead chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Daaaang
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
It s nice :B
Just Sus chapter 32 . 8/22/2014
I was hoping for a wedding, or at least a real engagement! Oh well, they said their forever anyway! Thanks for this!

xoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Bella seems finally at peace with herself! I was happy to see that Liam didn't come out looking like Jake... LOL! Loved this story, as I do all of yours! xoxoSus
3,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »