Reviews for Entrapment
DivergentVampireTributeWitch chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I know how she feels. Not about Gale though, I love this pairing! Good job!
lets.make.it.rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was incredible.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I especially love the last two lines, but the entire fiction sets up the relationship beetween Hawthorne and Primrose while Katniss is away. I love the hidden chemistry that Prim sees with Gale and her sister, too.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was beautiful, powerful, and increbiley describle. I enjoyed it a LOT :D
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I never would have considered this pairing at all - normally I go for Gale with Madge, but the more I think about it it makes good sense, largely down to your lovely descriptions. Beautiful :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ooo, I loved that! Your Prim was a child, but wise beyond her years at the same time - I liked how she could tell the difference between feelings and that sort of thing.

"...but she can't help but stay in the kitchen with the dead turkey and the man that loves her sister..."

That line -especially the ending- was so powerful.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I wasn't so sure about this ship, but you did it well. This piece reminds me of the movie "The Man in the Moon" - two sisters in love with the same boy, one of whom is much younger. Good movie (although have Kleenex handy).

Anyway - from my reading of the Hunger Games - I don't think Katniss would pick up on this. She doesn't seem to really know Prim as a person who is growing up and having more mature thoughts. Katniss doesn't seem to get to know her as more than just a precious little sister.

Good job protraying the invidious way a crush develops and turns into something more.
NeverSwear chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The last line really touched me,

because I think I know that feeling exactly.

Thank you for putting it into words :)
PPerfect chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Clever concept and you tell it well.
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is actually really cute, and I can totally see Prim having a crush on Gale.

However, judging by the mood of this story, it happens before the games, so why is Haymitch in there?
Solaryllis chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sweet glimpse into happier times for the two families. :) Prim's crush seemed believable, and it's nice thinking Gale showed his sweeter side to at least this inner circle.
Miss Scarlett 05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very cute. I like the crush and that Prim sees him as so perfect (in her innocent little way).

And you do a good job as writing Prim as wise beyond her years (very canon).
Siartha chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this it's so happy but so sad!

Personally I don't think that Prim is to young to have a crush, I remember when I was 12, that WAS embarassing though. I'm still mad at Katniss for not choosing Gale though. I'm glad that someone as nice as Prim likes him though.