Reviews for Star Stealing Girl
Charmz7 chapter 6 . 3/17
Please finish this story...don't abandon it!
tokonee chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Damn why can't u continue this AMAZING story?! Plz?
ArmyWife22079 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
interesting i hope to read more soon. could this be pluto's way of merging the time stream slowly, cause trunks home is distroyed and the silver millinium is coming. plus trunks home aslo needs more heros in his era just in case "buu" happens. the androids wouldnt have stopped that, and what if gohan still had a daughter in the future timeline? possible Saturn instead of hotaru or a new scout? just some ideas in case this is a writers block and you need some help- just a few ideas for ya.
Ageofempierswar chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
more plz D
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
MORE,MORE! I WANT MORE!
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Awesome story
Looking forward to more
JPandS chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
No! I protest against complications! XD lol I'd really hate to see where Rei might be going with all her staring and what not. I am seriously nervous here! haha can't this just be an easy love? ;) jk

Anyhow, this was a pretty flawless chapter! I mean, wow! It was awesome and lengthy and there was a kiss! I was so excited! Plus, Trunks POV is so intriguing and realistic. I really love the way you write him! Also, your writing in this latest chapter seemed to have gotten ten times better!

I mean, it was great before but for some reason this chapter seemed so much stronger. Maybe it was because of all the progression or something but regardless, it was such a pleasure to read!

Thank you so much for updating! I cannot wait to read more!
1-800-Dante chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I think this is one of favorite chapters so far! :D And it looks like Rei likes him now as well. I agree with Trunks that's is nothing wrong with having physical strength and her height doesnt make her any less any feminine. And for some reason I really can see Rei saying that to Makoto, especially with her Manga counterpart.

Anyway, I wonder how Makoto will handle now that Rei likes Trunks. xD I'm looking forward to your next update.

By the way,I dont mean to offend, but you should split the paragraphs when two or more people are talking. I mean having their paragraph say Makoto and Trunks are talking. It made it a bit hard and slightly annoying to read the whole chapter like that.
Jewlbunny chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I think Rei likes him. Oh boy. This is going to be hard for the Demi-saiyan to handle. Especially since his powers are being held back. Well as always, please continue writing.
Jaing Li chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad you continued! Please update again soon! I hope Trunks figures out where his power is going soon. This is a wonderful story, please keep going!
Minij Akane chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hi HI!
Very good chapter! Loved Trunks' POV! soo so good!
can't wait for the next chappie!
-Akane
MasterXMaster chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great Fic! I love crossovers and Mako x Trunks are my favorites! Keep up the good work! *_*
King of Wacky Anime ships chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I'm happy that there is a new chapter of this. I've read everyone. Sailor Jupiter is my favorite of the Senshi. when I used to RP Sailor Moon with my friends so long ago, it was often her that my charrie fell for. _ hurrah for a good Mako Romance fic.
Minij Akane chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Konnichi Wa!

I'm greatly enjoying your story! Trunks and Mako are my favs! so that makes it even better! ;p

Hope you update soon!

-Akane
Jaing Li chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
WOW. Absolutely wonderful story! I haven't sat and read anything on FF.N in a long time, but this was certainly worth the time.

I've never thought of Trunks and Makoto as a couple, but now I can't see it any other way. I absolutely love your character development and the interaction between the two.

I sincerely hope that you continue this story, its FANTASTIC. Please, please keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for writing such a great story!