Reviews for Just for the lulz
Curlyquills chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was definitely hilarious. I could see that scene play out clearly in my mind. Continue writing!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was funny.
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it!
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Love Vegeta's take on the Twilight Saga-Go Vegeta! (Vegeta banners everywhere) And love the way Trunks handles his two dysfunctional parents...This is one of my favourite Briefs family moments, and I'm going to go read it for the third time now.

KR
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is freakingly hilarious! xD I love how their family is so insane, talking all vulgar and being frank in front of their little boy. And the Frieza and Zarbon part! 8D This story was AWESOME and I hope to read more VB fics from you! :D
Yvonne chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was too funny. I can't believe the way bulma and vegeta talk in front of their son. I loved when vegeta was thinking that if trunks wanted to dress up as a homosexual that he should have chosen zrbon or freeza. I just lived this shirt fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
lol cute funny and sexy - deadly lol
MajinLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh my gosh, how funny! Its true what you said about both vampires shows and movie though! "Vampire's suck blood, not dick", that line sent me laughing so hard!
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
awwww haha that was hilarious n sweet! XD
Kenobisaqt chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Cute story I really liked it :)
jessi chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Great story! Can't wait to read the second part.
SporadicWriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh my, such a conversation to have in front of your seven year old child! I still loved it, though. The humour was great and I loved the 'yamchop' (I said it aloud to myself and chuckled like a crazy person).

So you're saving the party 'til halloween?

It'd be funny if Trunks turned up dressed as Goku or something, to piss Vegeta rate off. I can picture his face now... :B

Great intro to a potentially brilliant story! I look forward to the next installment ;)
Cara2012 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
lmao twilight

nice story )
blackirishawk chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow thats one open family! And vegeta is never bashful about anything he says huh? Poor trunks scarred for life in a matter of 10 mins
howlin4you chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
haha i love it! drunken ideas are the best! that is a perfect picture of what i would expect life to be like in the briefs house! i can't wait to read the party!