Reviews for The crisis of being a youth
BluezebraAFHS chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I just have to say, I really hope you come back and update it soon. It's really good so far, and I'm interested to see how you continue it. I wonder if Ed and Winry's friends will find out how they met and how they'll react. Please, update this again soon. I really want to know what happens next, especially with Al.
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Ohhhh. This is getting awesomer than eer so please update!
Tritone chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
When you are writing dialog please make sure that each time a different person speaks they come in on a different line. It makes it much easier for some one to read if there isn't such large paragraphs and it's easier to determine who said what.
i.e.
"Talking," Edward. (next line –)
"Talking," Winry.
Aside from that, good job, I enjoyed reading your story.
Nikolaii and Theodora Forever chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Well I for one think this story is the shizznit. I think that the little bit with Roy having a Mustang is pretty awesome. I have always loved Mustangs(yes both) and I hope that Winry gets to chuck her wrench at those bloody idiots! Hope you update soon!
LuckyandDino chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Okay, so I freaking love this story. It's not cliche, and it's so well written that I can't stop reading! Please update c:
LeFay Strent chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I love this story so much! I was just thinking about it earlier today and now you've updated! Thank you! I'm am completely in love with your writing style. It's funny and descriptive and jsut has me captivated. The only mistakes I saw was that you misspelled a couple of names. It's 'Havoc' and 'Lan Fan'. Other than that I can't think of anything else to critique because it was just that good. I sincerely hope you continue with the story and I'll be on the look out for an update. _
Jamsthebestestfoodever chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hehhehe wonderful! I loved it! Oh Ed, still in denial... Maybe :) haha! Update soon!

-Jammy! XD
kryn hoshi chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
please update soon! nn
i just found this little piece of art and im completely into it xD
hugs from sofi
The Suburban Coyote chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Hullo! Thanks for the update! Btw, my inner grammar nazi would like to point out that 'homunculus' is singular, 'homunculi' is plural. Think 'octopus' and 'octopi', or in French, 'naitre' et 'nu'. :) Keep writing, good luck with inspiration!
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I love how they all defend her~! she should just carry a wrench to school from now on. XD can't wait for more~! *_*
AmyNChan chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
What happened to Win? this chapter had me laughing so hard! *_* glad your back and things seem to be calm. *_*
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I loved how all their new friends came and stood up for Winry and Ed.

AAAAAH! I just realized that there isn't another chapter! Oh no! Please update soon!
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
. lmao! Ling really farted! HAHA! Oh, and you spelled his name wrong. It's not Lin. It's Ling.

I loved how they were all talking about anime at the first and I knew almost all of them! And I was thinking, "Why aren't they mentioning FMA? It's like the best of them all! Oh...wait a minute." So yeah...

But I freaking love you! You're writing is so amazing and I was so afraid that you weren't going to finish this story. I'm so glad that things are going better for you so that you can post more. And...GOD! I just freaking love this story! I was giggling like an idiot the whole time I was reading!
Pinky Milky chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Wow... This story is so good! I love how Winry isn't just the damsel in distress but Ed is still so adorably protective of her.

Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Bebe
Jamsthebestestfoodever chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
awesome! I loved it. I'm not the best at reviews so, sorry! but it is really good.

-Jammy ]