Reviews for Stillness and Stars
marco2o chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Hey this story is awesome. Please if you could make another chapter. This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was so beautiful! The words painted such a vivid and moving picture in my mind, i love it! Great work pal!
The Writer With a Mouth chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
mind blown this story was amazing
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
are you going to continue this, it might be interesting to see what will happen and what will change because of this event. also i love the imagery and the way you depicted everything, even the singing, but i have to ask, did rex just swallow some ones soul when he drank that... what every it is.
reaperfrost8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
this is the first time i seen a Spiritual/Romance fic and this was truly amazing
123PsychoChick chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was beautiful! One of the best gen Rex one shots I've read!

Thanks you so much for this wonder fan work!
crazygirl125 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is just plain amazing.

I did not think anyone could write a story this good!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Great story I loved it and I know we will see Breach again hopefully on the side of good but I where ever Rex is she will be there to help him
I'm sexy and i know it chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
SO much romance
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I just have to say, this story is just beautiful. Hell, that doesn't even describe it enough. Going into my favs.
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really hope you write more. And I really hope Breach does come back.

...I know Circe is the automatic canon for Generator Rex (the show never wastes a chance to indicate that), but I got to say I like this much better.
Please don't hate me for this chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was actually really cute (I can't believe I just said that. Talk about out of character). Unfortunately, and I know I'm gonna draw a helluva lot of flack for this, Breach may actually be... not alive anymore. I really hope I'm wrong about this, but think about it, Van Kliess built that harness she was wearing, and we all know how he thinks and acts. In fact, he probably built it to erase Breach should she either betray him or outlive her usefulness. I hope to all that is good and pure that I'm wrong but, well...

Anyway, this is actually pretty good and I have come to enjoy the Generator Rex stories of yours that I have actually read (except for Silence of the Siren, which kind of bored me, and Mending the Breach got a little hard to follow towards the end). Now I must formally request that you write more... um, "Brex" themed works, prefferably set after Lions and Lambs. I know that the author is allowed to refuse requests from the audience, but It could be nice if you would at least give it a go. Please. No, really, this pairing does not have enough attention, and I have the creative writing capability of a bug. The fate of this pairing rests in the hands of the few, the proud, no not the Marines, the writers on this site who have normal brains like yourself. If I had to guess, most writers here have the brain of a cricket and wow this is a really long response that just keeps going all over the place isn't it? Sorry.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/5/2011