Reviews for You, Me and Delta
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
This story is dope can you please release another update
writtenrhythm chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Justin. Oh...my god, Justin. He's so adorable! Seriously, I just feel like pinching his cheeks and giggling when I read his thoughts about Melanie! I seriously cannot wait to see how that develops.

And wow. The drama was through the roof in this chapter! Especially when Delta found out that Melanie was gone - I thought Dom was going to have a heart attack. And now that he knows whey Mel ran away, he really is going to have a heart attack. I seriously wanna see some Dad-mode going on here in the next chapter.

Poor Mel. Poor Dom. Poor Justin. Screw Prescott.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) I'm so glad you've go wi-fi now! :D
Ace of Hate chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
hahahaha-oh shit! Oh fuck no! not a fucking cliffhanger! Nice job on the chapter.
Project MJOLNIR chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Omg I really like this chapter. I love Bairds attitude toward Cole's Barfing and having to talk to Mel who's laying on the ground. Stupid chairman! I already hate him but now I utterly despise that you know what!
The Three Stoogies chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
a good chapter cant wait to read what happens next
Link's Rose chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
asdgsdhfsjkjhasfasdsdf excuse me while I just *flails* *dies* *Kantus screech* PRESCOTT fucking- asdfkjhklsdf! I'm sorry, I think I'm better now. WAIT SHIT I JSUT THOUGHT OF SOMETHING; You, you have a tumblr correct? If so, please PRETTY PLEASE follow the people listed after this message, because they are fucking PERFECT, alright? Now, the list is as follows, just add . tumblr . com to the end and FOLLOW PLEASE:
sgt-marcus-fenix
noscopenoproblem
islandgear
privateteganriley
princessofthehollow
The rest that I can't think of are probably in the relationships pages on at least two of these blogs.
Deidramara chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
IT'S ALIVE! I can see that the next few chapters will be highly interesting. "Your face" Dear goodness I nearly choked on my supper and died of laughter reading that!
Ithalos chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
phil…philo…wait, what was that word you used?" AHAHAHAHAH that crack me up another great chapter and Melanie careful with dom's wife killing beard !
Ithalos chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
" phil…philo…wait, what was that word you used?" Ahahahahaha that just crack me up.
writtenrhythm chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
Wow. Holy crap. And I thought it was bad when Bri got the exact same letter. At least if she took off, there was no one left to really miss her, or nobody for her to miss. It's not like Mel can prance off into the Stranded Sunset and leave behind her squad and Delta, and her father. She's got a life there; Bri didn't. Big difference.

However, that's probably a good thing. There's no way Delta will just leave her hanging out alone in the breeze; they're going to fight for her. And I can totally see Dom shoving a fist into Prescott's stupid face to get him to get rid of the birth order.

Wow. :( This really sucks. (For Mel, this is a brilliant plot shift!) Poor chica. Hurry with the next chapter! I wanna know how Dom takes this!
writtenrhythm chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
First off, I just wanted to say that this was an AMAZING chapter. Probably the best one yet, except maybe the first prologue chapter. The writing was superb, the emotion was almost tangible and REAL, but not flowery or overly-lyrical. There was the perfect mix of explanation and description, but real action and forward-writing. That's something I struggle with a lot, because I'm never sure if I'm taking way to much time to write emotions and descriptions, and not advancing the plot quick enough.

However, and I'm positive that I'm the only one bothered by this, the med scene had me grimacing. Not because of the writing - again, this is probably the best writing I've seen you do, and the med scene was no difference - but because I work at a vet clinic and know some basic emergency med. The knife cauterization was great - I was actually planning on using that for Bri's chainsaw wound from the last chapter, but you beat me to it - but the internal bleeding still had me really concerned. If someone is coughing up blood that means there's either blood in the lungs, or trachea/esophagus. And it's really serious - you can drown in your own blood if not properly taken care of. Also you mentioned internal bleeding and shock. Internal bleeding can also be extremely serious depending on how bad it is - it can range from a bruise to death in twenty minutes or less. If someone is bleeding enough internally to go septic, things are very serious. Cauterization of a wound wouldn't stop the internal bleeding. And for someone who's in shock, congratulations you stopped the bleeding, but their fluids are now way down. That means your blood sugar is down, oxygen levels, red/white blood cells, ect. In rare case arterial pressure can drop, leading to cardiac arrest. Best thing to do is put them on an iv drip without pain killers (pain is a measure of how bad wounds are). You can use a steroids drip as well as long as it's not a head trauma - in that case, DO NOT use steroids. Also, by cauterizing the wound you left it an open burn wound - one that can be infected. Wrapping it would have been a very good idea, as would antibiotics. Oh, and a concussion that left her passed out/dizzy/off-balance/and nauseous is a serious medical issue. The very last things the guys should have let her do was fall asleep on the way back home - at least for any significant length of time. It would have been very easy for her to slip into a coma.

So...yeah. I'm sure I'm the only one who noticed it, but in a real life situation, Melanie would have been dead in twenty minutes or less. Oops. ;D

Don't worry about it, however. As I said, this was still one of the best chapters I've read. Just some medical info that you can use if (Heaven forbid) someone else get's seriously injured in this story. As someone studying medicine, it bothered me slightly to see someone getting up and riding piggy-back on Cole when they should have been breathing their last breath. ;) Not that I'm UPSET that Mel lived - absolutely not! I couldn't be happier!

Oh, and the end bit was hilarious! Dom's not teasing Justin anymore, is he? ;D Oh, I can't wait to see how this turns out! (Oh, just so you don't steal any more of my scenes, Daddy-Dom slamming a certain love interest into a brick wall is taken! :D LOL! :D)

One more thing, I saw on your page you 'featured' my fic! Thank you sooo much! :D I'm flattered you liked it enough to recommend it to all your readers! I'm touched, thank you so much! :)
Link's Rose chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
WHY. NOT. TELL. US. WHAT. IT. SAYS?! You're killing me here, man! You're killing me! You better update soon, mr/missy!
porkchop1892 chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
i know what your thinking where's danny? danny is dead he will no longer be reading your story's. You may ask who I am and I'll tell you ... I'm delta's reckoning hahahahaha. I will also tell you what what i think off your little chapter. it was very short not even sure it needed to be it's own chapter you could of put it on top of the next chapter.

Ps: if you read this in bane's voice it's kind of funny
Daitanro chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Just finished reading your story. I've enjoyed it a lot. I usually avoid fanfics with original characters in it because I find usually them kind of silly. But in your case you did an excellent job with Melanie. I love her. She is so very real. Also, the story is good, your style is outstanding (drama and battles are fortes) and the rhythm is breathtaking. I'm not fan of POVs, but here they are a hit. Who could ask for anything more? Well, besides more frequent updates... ;) Anyway, great story and I'm really impatient for the next chapter. Oh, and a suggestion: try to add even more insights to make the most of the POVs. Thank you and... Keep going!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
this was a awesome chapter! I loved it even though it was small can't wait for the next one!