Reviews for Of Venom and Vanity
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
MOAR OF DIZ! I LUV DISTxARIETTA!
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
soo sweet!
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
more!
Matchmakingdove1028 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
love this!
3 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
YESSS FINALLY FINISHED after years of wait TTTT I can't wait for the next story XD amazing twist and fluff at the end :D
MoonfireHikari chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
The ending sure is a bang! Very unexpected! So mild-romantic! So sweet! So cute! Bravo! Bravo!
I'm moved! Really! I never thought it would end that way! It was a very sweet way of ending it!
There was no real confession, like the words, "I love you..."
You really end it your way!
I do hope you write something like this again!
I'll be happy to read it!
Arius the Heretic chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
YAY! you finally finished and it was epic! i'm looking forward to your next story :)
MoonfireHikari chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Oh my! Oh my! OH MY! this is the semi final episode?! You're ending it?! NOOOOOO!
I love this one! What am I going to read if you end this one? Awwww...

Sync and Arietta are just too cute! They fit each other! I just like the way she hid her face in his jacket and the way he would come after her! I love them all!
Vannil chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
HOLY CRAP that story is amazingly sweet Sync and Arietta make a cute couple
Rhyme13kh14Xion8 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Ah young love, I feel like an old lady saying that. This is the best story I've read of Tales of the Abyss so far for one almost nothing makes me cry but this makes me want to cry and scream so badly. I hope you write the next chapter soon.
little-lordess-light chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
I really love this story! I can't wait for the update!

-L.L.L-
Arius the Heretic chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Yeah! that's what i'm talking about! Score 1 for Sync and 0 for Ion
MoonfireHikari chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Whoa! That was...intense! I mean, Sync imagined he was killing Ion instead of the wolf-like creature...
sad but true, I think Ion never deserves Arietta...seeing how he treated her.
Sync...poor him...he never realised his feelings yet..
But!

At least he cared about Arietta now and I'm glad!
Maramara-kun chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
What the person below me said. ovo

Don't leave everybody hanging again! I luv you story and hope to see it get finished!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Yay! A new chapter finally! Do you hav any idea how long i waited i almost thought you're 1 of dos people who never update. Ever. But atleast u made up for it and i'm satisfied. If you weren't so talented i would've given up already so keep up the gud work