Reviews for All For Show
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 7/16
He totally just screwed Harry in front of his parents and Dumbledore! lol XD. Great story, thanks for sharing!
Zero chapter 1 . 7/5
It was awesome I think it's my 10th time reading it
TinaMaki chapter 1 . 5/6
Now that was hilarious. "They're fucking"... Poor Draco :D
Spider and the Fly chapter 1 . 3/16
Bloody FANTASTIC.
Twinheart chapter 4 . 2/6
Please tell me you intend to continue this storyline! You are a very accomplished and creative writer (such a rare find in fancfiction these days.) I look forward to reading all of your current works, and any future offerings you share. Please keep up the good work. Cheers!
allisondasher chapter 4 . 1/4
Awesome story!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
I'm pretty sure I lost my sanity the moment I started reading this
musme chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
this is the shit man, like i have only read the first couple of paragraphs, and Draco is the fucking shit. congrats, you keep writing like this. this is awesome, oh my gosh i am enjoying this. ohmygosh harry what happened to you, poor draco. and luci, this is the shit man dude
Perenelle1330 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hahaha :D
Oh goddess! I love the way you write!
The Lost Rogue chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Bloody hell that was good xD Harry you flirtatious bastard :D :D oh god definitely going on my Favourites.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
oddly sweet
CookieRoseGirl chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Lol this Voldemort x Harry fanfiction was really funny. Please continue writing it, it's really charming and hilarious. Great work. :)
Chim Cheree chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Harry, Harry, Harry... Of course he couldn't get away without damage when the nicest thing he talked to as a child was a snake. "And your scales..." but yeah Voldemort really is one beautiful creature. That shiny, hairless head, those cute pointy teeth and not to forget his skin as white as snow, eyes as red as blood and fingernails as black as ebony!
Nah, I really enjoyed your story. Guess I'm gonna look at the rest of your fanfics now :)
angelaneahwalker chapter 4 . 4/16/2014