Reviews for Truths, Untruths, and Other Happenings
Love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 73 . 11/18/2012
Aww...great reassurance. :)
Reader's Daughter chapter 45 . 11/10/2012
*gasp* they're twins *withholding excited shriek*
Whirlwind421 chapter 72 . 11/8/2012
Awww...poor Merlin. I liked it.
SereneMayhem chapter 72 . 11/8/2012
I liked this one :) How you manage to write so beautifully in just a few words is beyond me. That last line was awesome, and so true too. I look forward to the next one :)

-Mayhem
Guest chapter 71 . 11/4/2012
Contorl of his feelings...does that means that he is going to lose control over his powers too? Or is he finally going to give Arthur that coming to Jesus talk he's been needing?
Whirlwind421 chapter 71 . 11/4/2012
LOL...yes...Merlin is a bit of an idiot!
Whirlwind421 chapter 70 . 11/3/2012
Arthur must really be hurting, if he brings up the idea of caring. Aww...*hugs*
fanfictionlover101 chapter 69 . 11/2/2012
It's because Arthur thinks it was all for destiny and not really because Merlin believes in him as a person.
Great drabbles, they've been fun to read :)
princessmelia chapter 69 . 11/2/2012
He's angry because that means his father was not a good king.
Whirlwind421 chapter 69 . 11/2/2012
Well, isn't it obvious? Arthur totally thinks that Merlin has been using him for his own means...to bring magic back to Camelot. And hasn't really been Arthur's friend at all. Right? Good drabble.
woodbyne chapter 69 . 11/2/2012
He thinks that everything they've been through, Merlin only did it for destiny, not because of any true friendship. I'm I right? (Probably not...) _
Whirlwind421 chapter 68 . 11/1/2012
Hmm...I feel a destiny coming next. Oh, and that Merlin cares for Arthur. Good arc.
Stormreaver01 chapter 67 . 11/1/2012
The best collection of drabbles on this website I've read. Extremely well written and expressed. Amazed at how succinctly you can capture moments of the series and inject so many emotion and humanity into them. Well done!
Guest chapter 65 . 10/29/2012
I hope Arthur will get over it fast, because its to sad to see, that he dosent trust Merlin, sorry for my english, it isnt my native language