Reviews for To Have It A Devil's Way
rta chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
It was ass. Buta beautiful ass at that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Lmfao that was funny i really like it i couldn't stop laughing and omg the end xD too funny!
bubble-chan93 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was horrible i don't wanna flame you but it was bad. you shouldn't focus on the size of their penis' or be like this is the part of the fanfic where this happens it needs to flow there is no flow. Poop place what? are you 10! pee pee your calling Sebastians dick a pee pee! Sorry again i don't wanna flame just help.
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
you should have put it in romance/humor/tragedy that was fucky hilarious
Nuffins chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was fucking hilarious. It was like reading a Kuro fanfic written and read aloud by a very sarcastic Homestuck troll. (Sorry to bring that into Kuro, but that is what it made me think of. I was genuinely amused).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
i am like dying right now, that was so funny!
SilverMetalKitsune chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OMGLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!
Yan Akuma chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
you kill me, Author-san xD
Kitsune Oka-Sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I am sorry but this is the funniest thing I have read since My Immortal.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I DIED.
Shade O'Killer chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Fuck this is funny. It sums up about every SebCiel fic I've read
akitae chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OH my gosh that was one of the funniest fics I have read in a long time, I couldn't stop laughing from beginning to end. Very amusing and funny read!
Greekgeek182 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hahaha that was hilarious!
Blackbutler-lover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I CANT FUCKING BREATHE
blackbutler-lover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
oh gawd that was so hilarious man. Hhaha i was laughing so hard and my grandad was a ll like, are you ok? and i was laughing, not crying. hahah gawd "Lol Ciel you have a baby penis!" Sebastian giggled as he poked Ciel's baby penis. Ciel had a very tiny penis. hahahahahahahahahahahhah ima die of laughter i wanna print this out and read it to my friends but they'll be all like, wtf? oh gawd this was so funny, i was sad before, but now I'm laughing my ass off this brings up my mood, good job, keep up the *snikers. baby penis.* baby penis work i love this you're and awesome mother fucker haha