Reviews for Lucario and the Mysterious Magician of Paris
UmbreBlade5962 chapter 1 . 6/1
Wow, that one is HAWT! BTW, Gackt did the Kamen Rider Decade opening theme, "Journey Through The Decade." It's worth a listen sometime
Jesus Christ chapter 1 . 5/16
Dis iz da bast stury i haz evar red it wuz sooo gud i cum 4 tiemz and i no abloo to stahp it some1 pls send moar halp 3 men r knot enuff i think i am r ded now it tiem 2 rize 5 ur sinz ayy lmao ._.
I really love pokemon. this was an interesting twist. it will always remain as one of my favorite fanfictions ever
Starflight98 chapter 1 . 4/12
WOW! So amazing! This was a great read. Kinda steamy too! ;-P
I'm cringing in sad now! But it was great lol
blue guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I wondered if they ever found out that Facilier's was the killer. also "hadsome"? dosen't work
Toxice Acidine chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
My goodness
I like it
xXLadySapphireXx chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love it.
sirimiri chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
There are only two things I can think of for improvement. First, the grammar. For example, "he feel," when I believe you meant "he felt," or "he feels." Secondly, while I do enjoy considerably long sex scenes, I don't like them when they're too long and drawn out. (But this is simply my personal opinion.)
Also, to surprise the reader when Facilier shows Gackt the newspaper, I would've kept the scene where Facilier transforms into Gackt out. So then I believe it's a considerable sharp turn in events, because he is trapped. But I don't think that changes much.
Onto the things I would like to compliment specifically, I enjoyed the long, detailed description when Lucinda is introduced, from where Facilier had met him to why he was in the basement in the first place. I also really liked the changing of Gackt's name in the text to his new name shortly after he's given it. I think it adds on to how he gives completely.

I quite enjoyed it. I will probably be re-reading it again soon.
Rilu starlight chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
ALL OFF MY YES
Gage chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It was well written, but its lacked alot of detail in terms of the environment. It could have used more descriptive languge in that way! Also, i dont really see how gackt could have just Fallin in love like that, again during the BDSM scene, and i was sort of hoping that he was trying to trick falicier into trusting him, so he could escape or kill him. But over all it was a wondeful story! Great job with the description of the sex scenes, and the description of the characters was perfect!
A.K.M Fahim Shahriar Khan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Great Job ! Even I am straight, I still enjoy reading Yaoi ! And, a surprise ! I have a perfectly matching pic for this story ! Here: .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012