Reviews for Serendipity
Kayfro chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Holy Mother of cheese. That was intense. Insane. Amazing. How did I not scroll down sooner to see that you wrote iCarly and Victorious before Pitch Perfect? You need to be my new BFF, pronto. Or just promise you'll never stop writing. Whichever. ;)
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I only had to read the summary to know that this one was going to be more than worth my time. I love the flow and the layout of the story. I love how it all came together so beautifully. I especially love how well the quotes tie together the who thing. Awesome work!
Rebel with a login chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Sums up my whole review:

tumblr_
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful fic! :D like it! I cried and everything :P hope you write more!

Xoxoxo
bandgrad2008 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was really good. I liked the lyrics from the songs and how it jumped around, kept me on edge. I enjoyed it. Keep on writing. :)
BlazeJd chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That was actually a very interesting read. I enjoyed the twist there. And the style it was written in, chaotic but simple. It's felt like a word roller coaster. Change it up mix it up a bit, out of the norm. That was cool. Thank you for this unique reading experience ]
dpp3530 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow! The format - intentionally jumbled between past, present, and fantasy - fit the mood perfectly. Very visceral. I feel like it's going to take me a bit to recover... Excellent story!
SparkleHorse chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Lots of lovely little luminous moments scattered throughout this. I really like the unconventional structure; it reminds me of Dennis Cooper in a few spots. Also, I really dig the Chris Isaac reference!