Reviews for Love and Complications
thetwistedcelestials chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ah, lovely Bobby and Jean-Paul interactions, steeped in a wonderful amount of their character history. I only recently created an account, so I might not have commented on your stories before, so let me say that your stories are wonderful!

Onto this particular story.

Bobby has always seemed like a wonderfully perceptive and empathic character, so I love that that came through here. The tension maintained throughout the story is fantastic. It waxes and wanes, but the tension never really lets the reader go and it makes me ache in a way that feels so good.

The little interaction we are privy to, between Scott and Bobby, is so lovely in its subtle nature. I have a weakness for their interactions and it makes me happy to see that shine just a little here.

But, oh, the end. Just...lovely. There's just...a whole gamut of emotions and it's wonderfully portrayed and the tension keeps wasxing, and, it keeps winding and winding, finally...a space to breathe. And a little bit of "maybe."

Thank you for sharing!
snowspell chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
AAAAUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH! I've missed your JP/Bobby fics so much! I love your characterization and how you make Bobby figure out what's going on in his head. I love that he's really not very good at it but doesn't give up until he's figured out what is missing in his life. JP is his wonderfully sarcastic/scathing self and so very vulnerable inside. I like that, in a very few words, you show his relationships with his team (x-team?) members. It made my heart squeeze when I saw how much he is willing to put up with for his sister. I REALLY hope you get inspired to write more Bobby/JP. I love your fics!