Reviews for The Pokemon Titans
NeonBanshee chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awesome story so far, unique too. I hope you continue the story.
SilverShark Fang chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
continue ? come on ! the topic's awesome ! this will last long if i were you ... (0)/ *encourage
Quill of the Sun and Moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was... Something. I mean, wow. This is a great concept and I can create like a thousand plot lines for this. Just by the way you started with it, two pokemon nearing their ends only to be saved and given a second chance. But, that brings me to my main problem: the execution. What I mean is that there is major potential for this story, but it feels less epic with each word. There is tons of opportunities for drama and a sense of awe, wonder, and tragedy. You can even use some concepts from the extremely sad and beautiful Puella Magi Madoka Magica ( if you haven't seen it go find the English subtitled episodes on you tube to see what I am talking about). There are tons of other media that you can use that would create a different spin on this story and make it even better. The grammar is a little lackluster, but I am okay with it considering that a lot of fan fiction is written this way. The pacing is really rushed. I didn't have enough time to feel pity for the main protagonists before they were immediately saved and I feel like we're being thrown into these situations you have created. Not everything has to be a tragedy, but the way you've written this, it kinda feels like an obligation. You can't have a story without emotion. I don't expect you ( or want you for that matter ) to write like Drosselmeyer ( watch Princess Tutu to know what I'm talking about ). Just try to write it a little differently. I can totally create my own version of this, but I respect you if you don't want me to. So good job, and don't mess this up! No pressure ;)
DiamondthePirate chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
finish this story PLEASE! I'm with you all the way!
anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Dude, nice beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter. So, PLEASE CONTINUE!