Reviews for The New Professor
lifelessMage chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Not for us readers, it isn't~ In fact, a year is too long~

'Igiko is hot... that is all' you said. All I have to say is EFF YEAH!
FallingDown98 chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Hola! Yay! New Chapter! I can't wait to see him use that goo on other nation! I hope the tournament comes quick. I want to see France!
PainToLogIn chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Cool. I like it. The short chapters are nice too, you do a good job of staying with and describing the story, without adding things that bore or confuse the reader. I have to say though, I'm a little disappointed that France wont be showing up, that would have been funny. That doesn't make this any less entertaining though. :)
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Yeah~

Chapter update~

When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more and update.
Cuore l'anima della chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
poor iggy, a woman and having to see the other nations. this is going to be good
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
Lol.

When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more and update.
Pherse Issac chapter 20 . 12/29/2011
My gosh england you crack me up. France and america should run very very fast. Keep writing i cant wai to read more!
WeAllFlyHigh chapter 20 . 12/27/2011
Gender bender, nice. ;) I wasn't expecting that.
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
AWESOME! (I love that I'm listening to Pub & go while reading this) This is so cool! Please make more!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
XD Fred and George are so funny! I think France won't really mind being turned into a woman for a while.
jaistashu chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
That's... hilarious. :'D I love it how you brought nyotalia in this! I think that America and France would jabber onwards if they were girls. America would jump up and down in wonder and France would speak on and on about how beautiful he is as the opposite sex. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Acro111 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
XD that last line got me XD
ForeverHalfa chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Hahaha! _
meme12345bunny chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
continue :)
AnonymousAuthor1998 chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Cliffhanger this you dirty frog!Update or I will make you eat Englands cooking!
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »