Reviews for The New Professor
Jevena chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Never change America, never change xD.

& lol Aliens.
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
But isn't America friends with an alien? What does Tony have to say about that (kinda) offensive remark?
Draconis Darkess chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
*takes a deep breath* America you are nothing more than the single most unintelligible person known to mankind. *slaps him* Get in shap you damn idiotic country of mine! Seriously your funding a brigade to find England, yet you pay no need to the current economy! Sir I vote that we have a new official represent our country *is vetoed* Why didnt I see that comming?

But seriously I love america hes just so accurate a represintation of the american people that its scary and funny at the same time.
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Lovely Arthur knows how to treat improperly behaving children. (I'm sure raising America had /nothing/ to do with it.)
Draconis Darkess chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Got to say Im still likeing the story, its a very sideworthy one, and I throw my review in simply because I wish to see it updated, and its very humorus. I enjoy and good day sir Kirkland, but seriously the eyebrows.

continue please.
Felindra chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh yes! I love your drabbles with England as teacher!

And I love the idea of him being sorted (manyyyyyy times XD!) at Slytherin, I think that it fits him perfectly

But, oh, how I love Malfoy get powned by Arthur XD You deserve it, boy! Nobody messes with the British Empire!

I wonder if we'll see Flying Mint Bunny later in these drabbles...I can totally imagine Malfoy try to bully him to take vengeance, and be totally owned by the cute little bunny (more powerful than him yes, FMB is a badass in my headcanon XD)

I hope I don't bother you with my suggestions keep going! \o/
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Haha X) Suck to be Malfoy there :P Nice chapter
SafetyScissors chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
damn, your bribing us now.

Unfortunaltely, I like this story...a lot. grr.

add this too your twenty reviews *sighs*
Sora Moto chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
This always makes me chuckle. These little snippets are entertaining and well written. Keep up the good work.
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I apparently was reading chapter 4, thinking that it was the last chapter updated, then poof! It was like, magic! Great story, can maybe Alfred give a suprise visit to England? And then America's all like, "Ha! Magic, what a dumb thing!" and then nobody could see he dragged along Canada (except Hermione who visited Canada when she was 5).

...just a suggestion. Thanks!
meme12345bunny chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
:O

CONTINUE 8D
Fresa 021 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Guau, that're really fast updates. It's true that the capthers are short, but I thrink is a good start. You made me thrink about England and his preference for Slythrin, it's because of Scottland? I thought in Alfred but I don't thrink he knows about magic. And then I realised, hey, Scot may be a Griffindor, and then, Gales may be a Ravenclaw and the Ireland brothers (or only Ireland, I dont know well) may be of Hufflepuff. ummm... ideas,ideas.(sorry, English is not my mother language) Good Luck
F is for Freedom chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
So he's a Slytherin... I've always thought he was a Ravenclaw, but that fits him well too. But does Artie really have to be sour over Gryffindor? I bet it's probably a certain blue-eyed freedom-and-hamburger-loving rebelious-former-colony, or is that just me? (- my patriotism sucks. :P GO ALFRED! even if you aren't in the story! yet...)

Anyways, sorry for the random comment. Nice chapter... though it's really on the short side. May I ask that you write your chapters a bit longer? Although it's cool that you update almost daily. Big plus in my book. I await your next update. Until then, CIAO!
Draconis Darkess chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
That I did not see coming. Arthur a slytherin fan! Never would of thought it. Though he fits the bill. Never mind that him having doubts about Harry once more a turn I didn't see coming. I am however particulary interested however to why Arthur dislikes Gryfindor and favors Slytherin.
meme12345bunny chapter 4 . 10/20/2011