Reviews for The New Professor
Androgynous-Heron chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Woo hoo he noticed! good job... though the nations really are mean to America
Cuore l'anima della chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
if i was a nation i would leave and wonder what fate the world will fall to at the hand of people like francis and alfred
Wednesday1990 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
lol, that was beautiful dude. Can't wait to read more!
horasdbsk chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
XDDD

oh my god, america XDDD

ah~

can't wait america in action

up date soon ne~
ATC chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I officially find these shorts hilarious. Like the original webcomic strips.

Here's want I to see in the future, on the Hetalia side:

Canada, America and one other character actually proceeding with RIFTA.

And from the Harry Potter side:

Snape and Slytherins, standoff with England, for whatever reason, your choice
meme12345bunny chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
haha continue

PLEASE ;A;
Jevena chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Never change America, never change xD.

& lol Aliens.
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
But isn't America friends with an alien? What does Tony have to say about that (kinda) offensive remark?
Draconis Darkess chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
*takes a deep breath* America you are nothing more than the single most unintelligible person known to mankind. *slaps him* Get in shap you damn idiotic country of mine! Seriously your funding a brigade to find England, yet you pay no need to the current economy! Sir I vote that we have a new official represent our country *is vetoed* Why didnt I see that comming?

But seriously I love america hes just so accurate a represintation of the american people that its scary and funny at the same time.
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Lovely~ Arthur knows how to treat improperly behaving children. (I'm sure raising America had /nothing/ to do with it.)
Draconis Darkess chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Got to say Im still likeing the story, its a very sideworthy one, and I throw my review in simply because I wish to see it updated, and its very humorus. I enjoy and good day sir Kirkland, but seriously the eyebrows.

continue please.
Felindra chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh yes! I love your drabbles with England as teacher!

And I love the idea of him being sorted (manyyyyyy times XD!) at Slytherin, I think that it fits him perfectly

But, oh, how I love Malfoy get powned by Arthur XD You deserve it, boy! Nobody messes with the British Empire!

I wonder if we'll see Flying Mint Bunny later in these drabbles...I can totally imagine Malfoy try to bully him to take vengeance, and be totally owned by the cute little bunny (more powerful than him yes, FMB is a badass in my headcanon XD)

I hope I don't bother you with my suggestions keep going! \o/
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Haha X) Suck to be Malfoy there :P Nice chapter
SafetyScissors chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
damn, your bribing us now.

Unfortunaltely, I like this story...a lot. grr.

add this too your twenty reviews *sighs*
Sora Moto chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
This always makes me chuckle. These little snippets are entertaining and well written. Keep up the good work.
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »