Reviews for The New Professor
reader chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Continue! Awesome start! Now start writing! You've got to write it out and post it, cuz i wanna read it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love England as a Hogwarts professor. I hope you continue this!
IGGY demon sis chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awesome hope you update soon
kerricarri chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like this premise. It's silly. A lot of fun can be had in this crossover, I just know it. It somehow works. And it's okay that the actual year the trio is in is ambiguous because it's easy to tell they're young still-what, with Hermione's incoming puppy crush and all. And really the point is is that they're young and in school still and Harry Potter has another mystery to solve because he's curious and nosy like that.
Shanking chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Allright, you should defenatly continue this but with a larger update, so I cant wait till you update!
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011

Please continue :D
pockyandlemonsrock chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please continue! XDDDD
MintBlue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Fics about Arthur as a teacher at hogwarts are my favourite kind! Please continue!
ATC chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Please continue. Are they going to just be drabbles, or a full-fledged story? I've only read a very scant (good) few I liked.

And the head-smaking: does anyone think of America and how many times England had to smack his head when hearing insane/stupid/crazy/moronic/utterly Hero!American ideas? Because just reading that line where England scolds Ron made me think of how many possible times he had to discipline a colony for ungentlemen-like behaviour (probably America the most, if you think about it).
meme12345bunny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
continue?

please :3
kurai Ikari chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
yes...mmm. it's god? [lo siento mi ingles es pesimo solo lo leo]
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
YES HARRY. That's because Arthur looks damn sexy in muggle clothing. Wearing capes and the like hide his manly figure. ;p

Continue? Um. YES.