Reviews for The New Professor
IGGY demon sis chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Cant wait to see what happen next
EvangelineNoel chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Updating everyday would be excellent!

Maybe make the chapters a little longer..? :P

I'll be looking forward to more! There really isn't much to review on yet, but from what I can tell, as I said in my last review, it is brilliant so far!
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Please continue!

In the next chapter, however, some information would be nice :P

What year are they in, that sort of stuff.

I really like it though! Even though the prologue (Or was it the first chapter?) was so short, I can easily tell that this will be a brilliant story~.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Continue please :D love how england is such a gentleman 3
Black-bloodedYaoiFan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
reader chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Continue! Awesome start! Now start writing! You've got to write it out and post it, cuz i wanna read it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love England as a Hogwarts professor. I hope you continue this!
IGGY demon sis chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awesome hope you update soon
kerricarri chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like this premise. It's silly. A lot of fun can be had in this crossover, I just know it. It somehow works. And it's okay that the actual year the trio is in is ambiguous because it's easy to tell they're young still-what, with Hermione's incoming puppy crush and all. And really the point is is that they're young and in school still and Harry Potter has another mystery to solve because he's curious and nosy like that.
Shanking chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Allright, you should defenatly continue this but with a larger update, so I cant wait till you update!
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011

Please continue :D
pockyandlemonsrock chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please continue~! XDDDD
MintBlue chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Fics about Arthur as a teacher at hogwarts are my favourite kind! Please continue!
ATC chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Please continue. Are they going to just be drabbles, or a full-fledged story? I've only read a very scant (good) few I liked.

And the head-smaking: does anyone think of America and how many times England had to smack his head when hearing insane/stupid/crazy/moronic/utterly Hero!American ideas? Because just reading that line where England scolds Ron made me think of how many possible times he had to discipline a colony for ungentlemen-like behaviour (probably America the most, if you think about it).
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »