Reviews for Pandora's Will
Moonlily13 chapter 6 . 2/1
Love yours stories really want u to continue love KIASHIN!
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
OMG wow! The last chapter and this chapter! :D the kaishin moments are so hawt! I love them and I love how shinichi can get embarrassed but all be a cool predator OMG KYAH! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Silv chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
I love it! Shinichi's solving murders even when in another world and KaiShin fluff! I hope you update soon!
chynthia chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
When will you update this story?I really waiting too long _,
goddess-chan123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
just so you know, i love this story and i hope you update soon... or i'll be real sad. :'(
goddess-chan123 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
if anyone hasn't corrected you, they should've. sakura's from clow country, not clown country... i laughed so hard reading that! XD
goddess-chan123 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
lol, at that last bit i couldn't help but think 'you read way to many romance novels, don't you shinichi?'
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Ohohohoh! Interesting I'd like to see what you have in store for next!

P.S. Are you planning on putting this in the crossover section? Not that I mind though. No offense for the question just curious.

Great and unique story! Love it!
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
an interesting chapter. kaito gets more frisky and shinichi more daring... it's an interesting prospect. i can't wait to see how you spin the kurofai relationship. kurogane and fai are my two favorite characters from the Tsubasa series and thou i read little to none of their yaoi fan fiction i'm interested in seeing how this plays out. i can't wait for your next update! please do so soon! _
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
i rather liked this bonus chapter. i like how you came up with the fate that watanuki and yuko go through along with doumeki. douwata was the second yaoi couple i could accept up front for what it was (yukito and toya from cardcaptor sakura being the first). i can't wait to read the next story arch!
Questionable Answers chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Black Makona can't dimension hop. That might be the only bad thing I have to say.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I just thought about all the outfits that the Tsubasa group ends up gathering. That has to a gold mine for Kaito's wardrobe, but even more so I thought about what Shinichi's mother would think over all the outfits.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Thank you for the update!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
This is interesting I must admit I did a bit of a double take when I saw your summary. It's nice to be able to read a crossover instead of write it for a change though (er, not that I don't like writing them, there's just not much anticipation when you know exactly what's going to happen next), and it's so hard to find well written ones based on characters I actually want to read about. And I like what you've done with the characters so far.

Well, I'm glad I read this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Hm, I actually kind of spent the time I was going to spend editing the next Traveler chapter reading this instead .
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Is the fact that Shinichi sees ghosts going to be relevant later?