Reviews for Pandora's Will
ascella star chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Is it ok go hope for an update someday? The story is a good one and I would really love to read a little more of it...

Besides I am curious about fai and kurogane' s interactions

Hope you update.
Mistress Snow chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
I was either laughing my ass off or clutching my heart because of the feels. I love you for this but but you're going to damage my heart if you keep on filling it with anxiousness and then mending it with fluff. If i die because of this, just know that I will haunt you forever...
Moonlily13 chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Love yours stories really want u to continue love KIASHIN!
Miss Emotion chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
OMG wow! The last chapter and this chapter! :D the kaishin moments are so hawt! I love them and I love how shinichi can get embarrassed but all be a cool predator OMG KYAH! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Silv chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
I love it! Shinichi's solving murders even when in another world and KaiShin fluff! I hope you update soon!
chynthia chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
When will you update this story?I really waiting too long _,
goddess-chan123 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
just so you know, i love this story and i hope you update soon... or i'll be real sad. :'(
goddess-chan123 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
if anyone hasn't corrected you, they should've. sakura's from clow country, not clown country... i laughed so hard reading that! XD
goddess-chan123 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
lol, at that last bit i couldn't help but think 'you read way to many romance novels, don't you shinichi?'
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Ohohohoh! Interesting I'd like to see what you have in store for next!

P.S. Are you planning on putting this in the crossover section? Not that I mind though. No offense for the question just curious.

Great and unique story! Love it!
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
an interesting chapter. kaito gets more frisky and shinichi more daring... it's an interesting prospect. i can't wait to see how you spin the kurofai relationship. kurogane and fai are my two favorite characters from the Tsubasa series and thou i read little to none of their yaoi fan fiction i'm interested in seeing how this plays out. i can't wait for your next update! please do so soon! _
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
i rather liked this bonus chapter. i like how you came up with the fate that watanuki and yuko go through along with doumeki. douwata was the second yaoi couple i could accept up front for what it was (yukito and toya from cardcaptor sakura being the first). i can't wait to read the next story arch!
Questionable Answers chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Black Makona can't dimension hop. That might be the only bad thing I have to say.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I just thought about all the outfits that the Tsubasa group ends up gathering. That has to a gold mine for Kaito's wardrobe, but even more so I thought about what Shinichi's mother would think over all the outfits.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Thank you for the update!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »