Reviews for Assassin's Creed The Fallen
killer4853 chapter 11 . 1/17
carolyn chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
love it I hope you will complete this story
1Devilking chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
YES YUGITO IS GOING TO BE A ASSASSION AND HOPEFULLY HIS 1ST GIRL
1Devilking chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
"CAN I GET A HELL YA" FOR THIS CHAPTER
Zatarra12345 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
please write more
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It's good. Your grammer needs a bit of polish, so I would suggest looking for a beta reader, but the story is well put together.
Tirion Fordring chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
I'm honestly gonna say good on this. It isn't a bad story, but suddenly going from "The elemtnal nations are the world after some kind of apocalypse" to "The elemtnal nations are just a tiny part of our world about 500 years ago" just made me go HUH?

Everything up until you decided to make Naruto go through Revelations was fine with me personally, but if you ask me, you should try and change some names of people and places, to make it seem a bit more in place in the Narutoverse, instead of just copy n pasting entire countries and continents in. That only really works in stories where Naruto is in a different world, or the story starts out in the different world... at least in my opinion

All I really ask is... Try not to have Naruto fall in love, just so they can get a Christina moment... You should know what I mean, right? IMO, that would just be changing a little too much, because Naruto isn't the kind of person to simply have someone they love die, then have his heart shrivel up and wither. He would most likely go on a fuck-it-all rampage on the person who did it, and be depressed until someone manages to bring him out of it, like Iruka did after Jiraiya died.
jtcr chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Doesn’t this make three now? Because I thought kukaku, or whatever here name was, was an assassin as well.

To what make myself clear.

When you typed the above you confused me and that is what ive been talking about. Its like you lose concentration halfway through.

I like what you’ve done it just needs work so it sounds right.
jtcr chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
grammar needs work,but it was better.
jtcr chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
grammar and flow needs work still. i suggest either a proof reader, or a beta.
jtcr chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
All right what's the point of a secret organization if everyone knows you exist.

All right your grammar got worse, you forgot more words, and the story barely flowed. It was way too jumpy.

Also how can everyone keep recognizing him all the time, I mean what's the point of the hood then. Also I liked the eagles real cool.
jtcr chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
By putting a bounty on his head, they recognize him as a threat.

Ooh ooh yugito too.

So how many assassins is he training now?
jtcr chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
very nice i enjoyed it. you keep forgetting words sometimes or letters though
jtcr chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
ooooh what about anko. however i still like naruten. i like the new weapons and clothes.
jtcr chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
i like naruten. also you have minor g5ammar errors. you will forget words or use the wrong tense. just letting you know.