Reviews for The Aftermath of Jaden
The-Artful-Trickster chapter 56 . 1/18
Filler you say, but we got a lot of important detail from this chapter alone! I love reading interactions with the Kaiba brothers and it's rare to see them from Mokuba's point of view!

When you mention that 'Yugi walked into his life all those years ago.' what did this mean? Whose life did Yugi walk into? Judais or Seto's? Does Seto know that Yugi bumped into Judai the day of the Academy's enrollment?

It does seem in character that Seto would still be so stubborn as to believe it was a mass hallucinogenic gas from the volcano on the island rather than the supernatural haha!
LunaSetsuna chapter 56 . 11/18/2017
toot-toot all a shore thats going to shore as the Kiba express steams down the river De Nile~
The-Artful-Trickster chapter 55 . 11/13/2017
YEAH it's back! D

I think this chapter still worked out well, even though nothing major happened plot wise it's important we get insights to the characters and how their mindset are.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Yes yes yes yes! You're back! YESSS! okay I'm good now :-) please take as much time as you need
Zeladious chapter 55 . 10/24/2017
holy shit you're finally back in business.

:P
Guest chapter 55 . 10/24/2017
I loved it! Don't care if it's short! I'm so happy you brought it back! Thank you! I now will wait patiently for the next one :-)
Emiemi chapter 55 . 10/24/2017
Aaaaaaa finally stop playing with my feelings ;-;
ZeroAmada chapter 55 . 10/23/2017
Welcome back!
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
EagleTsubasa chapter 55 . 10/22/2017
I keep thinking about this series from time to time, wondering about what became of it. It makes me so happy to see that it’s back. The repeated sentence in the last paragraph aside, it’s a great start that really gives us an insight into Axel’s feelings.
Lejla Sisic chapter 55 . 10/10/2016
Can you please make more chapters to this story. I want to know what happens next. And if Jesse ever goes to visit Jaden.
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 55 . 9/5/2016
No, no! you can't a abandon this story! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
FelicityForNow21 chapter 55 . 6/17/2016
tHE next chapitre plzz ! :(
Toon-Girl-Abby chapter 40 . 3/12/2016
Dear heartbreakerninja,

Why you don't update this story?! I want to know what will happen next! ;_;

Yours,

Toon-Girl-Abby (who is leaving the place til I get a reply)

Ps. YUGIOH GX FOREVER! HAOU JUDAI'S FANGIRL FOREVER!
Nikaru chapter 55 . 6/29/2015
I'm sorry if I'm rude but this is haven't updated in almost 3 pretty please with very sweet food you love on top UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING HERE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!