Reviews for The Aftermath of Jaden
yaoilover36 chapter 55 . 4/12/2014
i dont stop there
Devil angel chapter 55 . 3/22/2014
Hey it's me again . plz update Ik it's useless to keep saying it repeatedly and no help but plz mayb u can do a chapter when Jadens mother sang to him when he was little on sleepless nights hopefully u can do one I've got faith in u .
Devil angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Plz update soon I love ur story still I just can't wait 4 the next ch
random reader chapter 55 . 2/15/2014
kasdfjakl;fjalskjadkldsafjklsdjaf;
AHHHHHHH! i neeeed moreeeee! but take you time lol c:
i would like to take a moment and honor you for sticking with this amazing fanfiction from that the publishing date for more than 2 years! Thank you. I never come across fanfictions that i like that often and when i do they stop writing in the middle of the story. so i cant thank you enough for doing it. (hecka cheesy, i know ahahha)
i know you take a while to update but a lot of people (including me) dont understand the long process of of good quality writing like yours :) so take you time. do your best. and ill be waiting to check if you updated and scream... "THE AFTERMATH OF JADEN! YESSSS! YESSSSS!" *goes crazy*
JustASuggestion chapter 55 . 2/12/2014
May you could have this work out for both Judai/Jaden and Haou? Like, have his parents find out about his split personality and be all, "Well Judai/Jaden is our son and we love him unconditionally, so that make Haou our son too and we'll love him all the same." and maybe have them ask Haou why he does what he does and have it turn out he's just depressed, lonely, and missunderstood? Then Judai/Jaden's friends will be "Oh, then we forgive you." like they usually are and accept Haou and him and Judai/Jaden can take turns being in control or something?
Yubel chapter 55 . 2/12/2014
This story is amazing even though the chapters are kind of short. I wish you'd update though...
Devil angel chapter 55 . 1/26/2014
Hey long time no c or talk lol how's the chapter come along? I can't wait 2 read it. well update soon plz
Guest chapter 42 . 12/24/2013
GREAT!
Hiruki chapter 55 . 12/16/2013
please make more!
nixus fury chapter 55 . 12/10/2013
there more?
Guest chapter 55 . 12/9/2013
when is the next chapter comeing?
TheSupremeKingFangirl06 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I CANT STOP READING ITS SO GOOD 3
Devilangel chapter 55 . 12/4/2013
I love it its sad but i love it u should do a song 4 Jadens mom uk when he was a kid on sleepless nights uk? Well update soon ill never lose faith in u!.
Devilangel
Toon-Girl-Abby chapter 55 . 12/3/2013
Dear heartbreakerninja,

Your loyal reader is back! :D

Hi! 'Sup? I missed you and this fanfic! :3

Short chapter is short. Well, I hope you can write a new (longer) chapter before that busy period of year you're more busy. In other words, keep writing

Must say that ever since GX finished, I've being hooked by other series (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Monster), but reading your story is always refreshing.

No, don't try make any sense as to how I can like both a young girls sugary show and a psychological horror thriller anime. :P

See ya!

Yours,

Toony!

Ps. TGA's leaving the placeā€¦ At least now.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 55 . 12/2/2013
amazing and such a sweet end of a sad chapter
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »