Reviews for The Aftermath of Jaden
Sloth Tolos chapter 53 . 5/27/2013
*Reads Intently* Q[]Q
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 53 . 5/27/2013
I will wait for chapter 54.
Devilangel chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Hey whats up 2day is my last day of scool! Wer going to the swimming pool that means u can update more right of corse not all the time tho lol update soon plz
C ya later
Devilangel chapter 52 . 5/14/2013
I cant wait til scool is over wer going to the pool on the last day! I just dont want 2 go 2 high scool next uear TT ...well update soon
C ya later!
Devilangel chapter 52 . 5/7/2013
Nvm nvm lol plz dont ask iv got no clue REVIEWERS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!. im angery at u guys!. srry previous review of mine bad idea TT well update soon cause ur story rocks! I mean it!.
c ya later
Guest chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Hey whats up did u miss me? Srry 4 the late update...well my last track meet 4 the scool year yay its at Lu Junta ill be doing the high jump & the 100 dash u shood come if u want to...the name is nikki or nichole this may be a bad idea but plz tell the rest of the reviewers not to do ANYTHING stupid that might get me in trouble pplllllllzzzz! Well June 3rd ill be getting my braces off! Well wish me luck
C ya later...& update soon
InvaderXion chapter 52 . 4/22/2013
Wow just wow. Is Jim gunna get beat by Haou again I can't wait to find out espically on Jaden he's my most fav character ever my name even used to be InvaderJaden. But I thought Haou said something about them being whole but separate. How do they do that with Jaden asleep? When will he come out of his coma? When he does I think you should make him stay Haou at least for a while just to scare the crap out of his friends and family. Ha ha I'm so evil!
Devilangel chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Just in case u hav writers block r ight now i hav an idea wonna hear it?k heres the thing:once Kiba gets there u shood make him tell them( the gang) how he meet him & some where along the line Jadens atitude changed &so on...thats was my idea it may not happen but oh well

Ps next mounth ill get my braces off . im soooooooo exited
C ya later
kittywitchy chapter 52 . 4/12/2013
The battle sequences were fine, don't fret about it.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 52 . 4/12/2013
Here's what I predict: the Supreme King defeats Jim, Axel and somehow Zane, and then successfully takes over Jaden's body. All of a sudden then, Kaiba shows up and Duels the Supreme King, somehow winning, and going back to KaibaCorp. That's just me though, that might not happen.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 41 . 4/12/2013
Not bad bringing Rebecca Hawkins back into it. It's nice to have that connection with the original series.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 37 . 4/12/2013
I was kind of hoping Haou would say something akin to "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD," because it just felt like that kind of moment, know what I mean?
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
I liked the Darth Vader mention and I approve of it, mainly because Jaden Yuki falling to the dark side sounds a lot like what happened with Anakin Skywalker if you think about it.
Naruto-Superman4 chapter 34 . 4/12/2013
I don't know why, but Zane only having one line in this chapter worked. Just flat-out worked. For someone like Zane, who sends the vibe that he thinks talk is cheap and that actions are the way to go, it seemed so fitting for Zane to only say one thing. Good on yourself for how you've written him in this chapter.
Guest chapter 52 . 4/10/2013
Nive chapter. Cool card you made too! Keep it up!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »