Reviews for The First Guardian
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 12 . 2/28
No more?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 2/7
love it cannot wait to see more
Anthony00 chapter 12 . 1/17
is a funny fict i liked
slydino chapter 12 . 1/3
Wonderful story. I really like your style of humor and your unique approach to Ichigo's personality. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Feiy chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
Though there were unquestionably a significant number or errors, most notably in spelling, I still found myself favoriting this story. The plot idea used, while certainly not new, was written in a way that effectively compelled me to devour every word. That compulsion made the errors almost appear nonexistent.

The more logical Ichigo you created was a joy to read, effectively opening up so much plot potential for the next arch, it's truly unfortunate you were never able to complete it. There were so many hilarious moments made possible due to the personality changes you incorporated. My favorites being the list of things Ichigo explained when Rukia asked if he was always this prepared in chapter 11, I died laughing. Also his reasoning regarding picking specific days for doing things and of course the random experiments with his powers.

To add to that I particularly liked how Ichigo killed the hollow who ate his mother's soul in your story, in such a badass way to boot. Chapter twelve was fantastic, I was waiting for the Menos Grande fight and I surely wasn’t disappointed, the fight was far superior to the canon one. There were so many things I was looking forward to while reading this, such as Ichigo's father finding out/admitting he knew about everything that was going on and of course the introduction into the soul society. You did such an exceptional job writing a powerful Ichigo that wasn't annoyingly or unrealistically overpowered.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
So many run on sentences!
ZiggySmallz chapter 12 . 11/10/2016
I know this is basically a dead fic, but I loved it so I'm going to like and favorite anyways
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Can you please update this story
Liantei chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Wow! This fic turned out really great! I was a bit iffy about it in the beginning because I've read way too many crappy overpowered!Ichigo fics but you did an incredible job on this fanfic! The characterization is superb, you have excellent grammar & sentence structure, and I just love how the relationship between Rukia & Ichigo is progressing in such a sweet and realistic way! A! Would totally read again!
travelqueen124 chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Yeah awesome long chapter. But now I'm bummed because it ended. I've really enjoyed the creative twists anturns of this story and even though its been 4 years since you updated I hope inspiration strikes and motivates you to share more of your head canon. Because its AWESOME! (Cue theme music).
travelqueen124 chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
This story is great. I love the interaction between rukia and ichigo. And OH MY GOD "Tensa" is hysterical. I love it keep it coming.
travelqueen124 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Wow interesting concept I really like it. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
it's been a long time since i read this. You gotta update cause i love this ichi lol. Very witty
animeniac2001 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
This story is the most amazing bleach story that I've read so far.
deepwound78 chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
And sadly we see another fantastic story be left behind and forgotten. *sigh* Let's hope I can find one that's as good as this one but with the author actually finishing it.