Reviews for The First Guardian
stephen51991 chapter 12 . 1/12
...Shit, I just realized that this hasn't been updated in almost six years.
HummingBird742 chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
Thank you for that inspirational message.
Scififan33 chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
I love this! A,axing to see how ,Ichigo changes all because Ichigo learns so David there wouldn’t be a long break in the notes of this chapter and yet that was 5years ago. Does this mean it’s abandoned? I really hope not!
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
The only thing I hate more then "Rightous dumbass, one sighted heroes" are when theres a plot device to string the viewer along by not telling the viewer what should obviously be in a dialogue.
Minus points by the way by following canon like this when canon shouldnt even be in play anymore, going so far as to make him miscount the enemies in a fight so he cant get injured just to fit canon by having him "weak" during canon start, just like canon.

Seriously... Miscounting in a fight, dont know what went through your head there mate, its completely illogical.
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 11/26/2017
brilliant!~~~~~~~~~
IpiuGate chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Banter overload. I'm even ignoring the OP bullshit you're trying to pull with Ichigo and Zangetsu because the potential for humour and innuendo is limitless between them. Congratulations.
Azarak Azrael chapter 12 . 9/15/2017
I just wanna say that this fanfic is my all time favorite Bleach fanfic and I know that you probably get this a lot but please update the masterful work that is The First Guardian.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 12 . 9/13/2017
How... Lovely of you... Haha. This was actually really awesome. Some grammar mistakes, but nothing too horrible. I hope you do update this eventually. This is a really cool story, even if I don't usually ship IchiRuki (what with Rikia being several hundreds of years older than Ichigo at any point in time that he is still living). Update when you can. I haven't lost faith lol.
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Interesting premise. Not sure about kido destroying souls, though. Wouldn't the Shinigami use spells that could purify?
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 6/27/2017
Hell of a place to abandon this fic on...
Kidzin chapter 12 . 5/27/2017
Please, please, PLEASE come back man! This story is absolutely bonkers twist on source material, incredible humour and inside jokes. You original story is so engaging. God it's been 5 years and there was no word from you. It would be such a shame if you just abandone it!;(
Arowen12 chapter 10 . 4/25/2017
Excellent story love the humour!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 4/17/2017
Interesting story pls update soon
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 12 . 2/28/2017
No more?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 12 . 2/7/2017
love it cannot wait to see more