Reviews for The First Guardian
midnightscar17 chapter 12 . 9/19
Can you please update this story
Liantei chapter 12 . 8/1
Wow! This fic turned out really great! I was a bit iffy about it in the beginning because I've read way too many crappy overpowered!Ichigo fics but you did an incredible job on this fanfic! The characterization is superb, you have excellent grammar & sentence structure, and I just love how the relationship between Rukia & Ichigo is progressing in such a sweet and realistic way! A! Would totally read again!
travelqueen124 chapter 12 . 7/11
Yeah awesome long chapter. But now I'm bummed because it ended. I've really enjoyed the creative twists anturns of this story and even though its been 4 years since you updated I hope inspiration strikes and motivates you to share more of your head canon. Because its AWESOME! (Cue theme music).
travelqueen124 chapter 4 . 7/10
This story is great. I love the interaction between rukia and ichigo. And OH MY GOD "Tensa" is hysterical. I love it keep it coming.
travelqueen124 chapter 1 . 7/10
Wow interesting concept I really like it. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Roxas fleur chapter 12 . 6/29
it's been a long time since i read this. You gotta update cause i love this ichi lol. Very witty
animeniac2001 chapter 12 . 6/23
This story is the most amazing bleach story that I've read so far.
deepwound78 chapter 12 . 6/10
And sadly we see another fantastic story be left behind and forgotten. *sigh* Let's hope I can find one that's as good as this one but with the author actually finishing it.
Speedyquader chapter 12 . 6/9
I wish this fanfic was longer... it's one of the funniest I've ever read, if not the funniest. It's certainly the only one that has had me rolling around in laughter on my bed. :) I would ask you to continue the fic, but it's been about 4 years since you've updated, so I don't expect you to update it. Just know that this is definitely one of my favorites.
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 12 . 4/23
It's a refreshing read. Nicely laid out with some cute fluff scenes. I only wish it were continued.
this story has the potential to be an amazing fanfic. unfortunately, you made Ichigo as if he was a freaking sage/saint (to put it bluntly, mary stu). i know you wanted to potray a "more matured" ichigo, but i think you took it WAY too far. he was like an angel that can do no wrong; plus his wisdom was too far fetched. every character he encountered ALWAYS ended up worshipping his maturity or wisdom and that my friend, just won't do. my eyes couldn't stop twitching while reading this story.
1sunfun chapter 12 . 3/13
Nice Story.
1sunfun
I am praying that you aren't dead. We haven't heard from you in over two years. Please be ok
bassoongirl14 chapter 12 . 2/17
I really love this story so far! Please continue it!
doubledamn chapter 12 . 1/22
Fucking brilliant. I look forward to more. I wonder who'll have a bigger 'big brother protection' thing to them about Rukia and Ichigo? Renji or Rukia's actual brother?