Reviews for Bound by Fate
Bhvjymftfjyf . Kkkkfhghygh
spiker121 chapter 43 . 7/12
I love Bound by Fate i can't wait tile the next chapter with Lisanna having a baby and someone form Vergil's past I can't wait tile it cames Ty you make Bound by Fate.
AnonymousAK chapter 18 . 7/12
You know you could delete unwanted guest reviews. That one from Guest leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I see it.
Anyway, keep up the good work, hope you could update soon
TheLaughingStalk chapter 1 . 6/11
Wow, the "Guest" is such a pain in the ass. Are you able to block him or something. He said all this stuff, but doesn't even have the balls to make an account. How about fuck you buddy, everyone has then own opinion. If you are gonna be a bitch about it then deal with it by jerking off to your NaLu with your tears of disdain, you chicken-shit.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 43 . 5/6
This is really good so far. The pairings are making the story a little crazy, but it's still interesting. I hope that you'll be updating again soon enough, I'd love to find out what happens next.
Fuck angel and natsu! Fuck cana and gray! Fuck u! Ur such an ass hole to actually do the bonding thing with angel and how could u do that to juvia! Make lissanna break up with natsu because shes not the only one he cares."I know im being selfish natsu but I cant live like this any more. I want to be yuor one and only and I dont want to share" " but lissana I love u...u r my one and only" "do you? Am I? I dont believe you . Sorry natsu and good bye ... its over"
Fuck you!
FUCK U! HOW DARE U MAKE ANGEL BONDING WITH NATSu! ERASE IT NOWWWWW!
Fuck you! Juvia is gonna be soo lonly now! God! Fucj you!
O please gruvia! Id hate to see her get sad! And hurt!
Gray and juvia obviously! And what the fuck is up with angel kissin natsu and natsu thinking how soft her lips were?! Dude I swear if angel is any more involved with natsu I will be sure never ro read any other fanfucs of ur again!
NuzNali chapter 43 . 4/1
Can you tell me how to make those line that change the scene to the next scene
Cosmos chapter 43 . 2/2
One of the best fairy tail ficd I've read on this site, love the character development and storyline, wish you would continue it.
I love this mostly because I'm a fairy tail fan and I read it 5 times