Reviews for Bound by Fate
Good story
AnimeGamer4444 chapter 44 . 9/23
I like to read the holy story before leaving a review that is why this is the only one you will probably see for now, I really liked what I have read so far and hope this is not the end. I give it a 10 out of 10.
Great Dark Knight chapter 3 . 6/13
why this guest Hate Nali so much?
i don't get why people still ship NaLi. Lisanna isn't even supposed to be alive, Hiro's buddies just liked her character. No matter how much "moments" or "childhood love" bullcrap you come up with, they aren't meant to be, because Hiro has been confirming a lot of NaLu rumors, including how they get married and if they are to have a child, they'll name her Nashi.
Before all you NaLi fans bitch about this review, just understand that NaLi isn't going to be true. Ever. Maybe in your fics and dreams, but never. Oh, and I don't have an account on this site, just saying right before you declare I'm a chicken who doesn't have the guts. I really can't be bothered registering if I'm not going to write any stories.
Now, as a real review. Even if this was a fic of any other ship, I'd still say it's badly written. I can't picture anyone, or Natsu for this matter, to have a harem.. maybe Loke (or Gray with his stripping habits), but DEFINITELY not Natsu. The storyline is stupid, tbh.
I'm done with this review. If you ship NaLi, then you better start comparing all your fake moments to the NaLu ones.
Ciao.
(This is not biased. I may be shipping NaLu, but if this was written NaLu edition, I'd still complain about it.)
DevilKingSlayer chapter 2 . 4/25
Wow, Mira giving Natsu protection and the LoLu moment at the end made my day. Keep going.
midnightscar17 chapter 14 . 2/1
Also natsu x mira. And yes promoted
midnightscar17 chapter 13 . 2/1
Gray x juvia. Loke x lucy. Natsu x lisanna x yukino x angel x ultear.
Nhia Dragneel Milkovich chapter 44 . 1/19
Please update
Amazing fanfic. Weird couples but thats what I like about this as well as the amzing storyline. Also fuck off Cana Gray isn't yours!
yoga pratama chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Please ch 45 and add lemon please
Guest chapter 40 . 9/17/2016
Dis moi que Grey aimeras toujours Ultear ...
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2016
J'ai trop envie que Grey finisse avec Ultear . J'ai trouvée Grey adorable quand il a embrassé Ultear devant Ur quand elle était aveugle
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
Please update!
Lycanalex02 chapter 44 . 8/31/2016
I gotta say, this fanfic of yours is really interesting and good, though I'm really wondering when you're going to publish the new chapters.
Raskator chapter 44 . 8/30/2016