Reviews for Titans, NO!
jeff chapter 1 . 4/14
i love dicks they taste so good im gay!?
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Having watched lots of Tsundere, ecchi (and worse) and seen "Teen Titans" on TV, this scenario was absolutely predictable and an absolute hoot to read. OK, probably a one-off but it would be interesting to see how Robin sweet-talks Starfire to get within 100 yards of him. Of course, the really operant question at this juncture is where did she pick up this phrase and who should get the blame? Definitely not Robin (HL&S - Hook Line and Sinker - if he'd been the one, he would not have set up the situation, if only out of self-preservation.) Just occurred that it may not have been any of the other guys, judging from their behavior...

Which leaves only two other members of the TT - Raven and Terra. The story rules out Raven, so only one is left - Terra. Can't prove it, so going to have to catch her with her panties down and get her either too angry or too ashamed and get her to confess.
alex chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
funny but what is terra doing in titans tower
Skaz Wolfman chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Words alone cannot describe...
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
/ sweet Lord...why is everything u write so Damn funny?lol

U are the king of crackdom
Pulsor93 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
True it's been three years since you updated, but I insist you do more. Shenanigans (or Sexnanigans) demand it!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
We need more of these. They distract Claptrap so he speaks less. :D

Think of the man's brain cells, people! (If you don't know who I refer to, look it up!)
Twisted Ambitions chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Totally hilarious! Are you going to pick this back up? Cause i'd love to see more.
Vargr Ekhart chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was freakin hilarious.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was so wrong...and so funny. What just happened. XD Oh Robin...just...wow. In a good way though!
Selias chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Holy shit. That was awesome.
lunaparfait chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
so funnyXD
LUFTRITTER chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was very amusing.

Congratulations.
CoreDumpError chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I'm not up to speed on my 90s comedy parodies. What movie did they watch to give Starfire such naughty ideas?
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Laugh out loud funny! Great job, looking forward to more.