Reviews for The Effect of Great Conversation
BlackNo.1 chapter 1 . 6/4
Beautiful story, I love how you captured Narcissa in the flashbacks.
13211031 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Loved it! Haven't read a lot of Hermione/Narcissa, but it was so well done - really in character. I'm converted!
oximoxy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Very hot! And loved the addition of Draco in this! Thank-you
ThePhantomPipster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Great story! This is one of my favorite pairings and I feel you captured their personalities perfectly.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Brilliantly done! I really enjoyed this.
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Love this :D
UndeadBellatrix chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This story is possibly one of my favorite Narcissa/Hermione fics that I've read. Incredible. Well done!
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great story!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
One of the rarer and one of my favorite pairings :D

I'd love to read the long version of the initial/disdainful meeting, the eventual friendship, and the steamy seduction- just sayin'.

As for the flash-backs of sex: hawt.

I think I'm in love with your femslash, I did spend almost all of yesterday reading the other one. I just needed a break from all the sadness of Belllatrix's madness.
PerfectPride chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ahhh I love this. 3 There are very few well-written Hermione/Narcissa pairings (much the same as Hermione/Bellatrix) and this one made me so happy! It had a really sweet ending which is a very hard thing to achieve with such a pairing, especially as you've kept all characters very much in character. The sex was original, as was the scene of the conversation and... well just everything was perfect, so thank you!

Oh and best line is definitely:

""He wouldn't have touched her if she hadn't decided that this week she was going to go off and become a bloody fucking lesbian!""

Genius!
liidg chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story!
Just twisty chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great short story. I do adore these two women together and you did a wonderful job capturing their voices and showing how the two could be drawn to each other.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Thanks for sharing!
Greyella chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
oh my lord. entirely hot, sensual, angsty, and fluffy all at once. perfection on a wordy plate.
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
aww cuteness _,i envy your ability to not get as stuck in writing runts as often as I lol.

Their chemistry is so amazing,one of my fav OTP.

well done as always