Reviews for Why I Was Gone
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Cute! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I absolutely love this story. My favorite so far.
Disney Freak chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is so cute! I really like it!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was very sweet! I loved it!
DrawMyHeart chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
An exquisite story! I really enjoyed every bit of it, It really touched

my heart how you incorporate the details from the real movie and

into this story. The only thing I suggest you doing

next time is probably try adding more of Hiccup's And Astrid's friends

because it seemed very lonely only hearing one side of the story most

of the time. It isn't a big deal. & I wish you used more of Hiccup's personality into your story. I really wanted to feel what he was thinking

and other than that, I loved your story, great imagination as if it

actually happened. I'm a huge fan of HTTYD too.

It to enhance your story, maybe add the dragon's feeling and doing into

the story too. It was really enjoyable to read and I hope you

do find the inspiration to continue on many more How to train your dragon stories.
Yumi-Floppy-Usagi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
HALLO! IT'S MEEE

okay, can i just say, THAT THAT WAS AMAZING!

Sorry, i'm loosing it here. it was so cute and well written! you have an awesome vocabulary! and astrid and hiccup as adults are so cool! and omg i was so confused about hiccup's answers to astrid's questions i was like WHOA WHOA WHOA WUT? DE FUK R U DOING? SHE'S THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! and then he explained it all and i was like NYAAAAAWWWWWWWWW OF CORSE! I'M SO SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU HICCUP!

and also, while i'm here i might as well thank you for ur review of Growing Taller. you make me laugh everyone else's reviews are so boreing compared to yours! *not that i don't appreciate it anyway anyone who's reading this who reviewed growing taller! i love you all!*

so yea, thanks for the awesome read! plz plz plz plz write some more of this shit! cos it's good shit!
deleted-account-forever chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE and sweet and kind of funny! i LOVE it it really awesome. you should write more like this!
Witch of Fate DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
DA:*sniffle* That's so beautiful at the end. I love it so much, you did a wonderful job. Its just completly amazing. But it was kinda sad that Astrid punched Hiccup in the face.

Astrid: I thought he was cheating on me.

DA: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! HICCUP IS MINE NOT YOURS! SO DON'T TOUCH HIM.

Astrid: HE IS NOT YOURS!

Hiccup: Ladies please. You can both be mine. :)

DA/Astrid: SHUT UP WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU!

DA: Lets settle this once and for all!

Astrid: Lets go *grabs battle axe*

DA: You asked for it. Nake, Snake, Cobra, Cobbra! Nake, Snake, Cobra, Cobbra! Nake, Snake, Cobra, Cobbra! ASTRID HOFFERSON YOUR MINE, I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR SOUL!

~~~Please Stand By *elevator music starts playing*~~~

...

~~~

Hiccup: Hey where is Astrid? I haven't seen her in a while.

DA: I don't know *BLEACH!*

(I still love the story, you did a great job)
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
really good story. it makes a great oneshot.
Birdi 13 in da house chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Cute. :)

I love that little thing too, though I've seen it in a million chain emails. It's so darn cute.
SerenaPotterSailorMoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cool story Lea! I know its about time i checked your profile and stories! Check out mine too and review! Luv ya! Love, Brittz
HaddockHorren chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
AWWWWWWW :') I loved it!
Lonewanderer117 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I give this an A only thing I would like to correct is your Icelandic instead of Joined in love that will not part, you wrote Joined in love that mum not part

Other than that it is awesome!
ProudOfYourLove chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh my god.. Oh my god.. This is amazing! yo have officially turned me into a HiccupxAstrid shipper! I find that everything was perfect, you had a great perception of timing and organization and I just completely! Eeeppp you NEED to write more fan fictions like this! 3
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awww! Hiccup and Astrid fluffiness! I love it! And Gobber's just being SO very helpful, isn't he?

I've seen that thing that you added from other people's profiles, and even though the whole *waves hands around to make sense* thing was incredibly cheesy, it fit HiccuP (see, I spelt it that way so it sounds like a real hiccuP) and Astrid so well, so THAT'S kinda weird...

Overall, great story, and here, have a well deserved cookie and please come and R&R my stories!