Reviews for All She's Ever Wanted
CastlePlease chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was a really great story! Loved it! :)
leigh chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Loved it! Please continue with more!
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
A fabulous ending for a beautiful story. I love that she turned the tables on him! Awesome. Thanks for a fun read.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
This is good. I think you missed one incongruity, that she says she's not scared, and then after getting the pizza she says she's scared. One of those statements needs to be altered or she just sounds a little crazy. The rest is great. What if you just added the word "Maybe " and a pause the second time. She could say, "Maybe...maybe I am scared."
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Can't wait for your muse to return
lauritacastle chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Well, I have to tell you that Ive been reading "A heart of stone" and I love it so I decided to read this one. I really liked it. I understand what you are saying but please dont leave it for so long.
Lexi chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
your story is soo cute, with every chapter i like it more :D

i'm excited what Kate's suprise is :D

Lexiii
Hufflepuff519 chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Loving this story. please update when you can. :)
castlencis chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Interested in seeing how this ends. You did really well with this story keep up the good work.
catethewritergirl chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
keep going and update soon
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Your writing is definitely *not* 'that bad.' Actually, it's pretty good! I do apologize for not reviewing. My head's not been a good place lately.

Thanks so much for the lovely chapters. I'm really enjoying your story and will look for your other one as well.

Have a great weekend!
whatever1260 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Love it so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CrimeShowLoverr chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
3 words; Write. More. NOW! 33

I frikin' loved it! 3 Girl, you're amazing! 333
pealee chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
I hope you continue, I'm enjoying this story! I loved the whole scene where Rick goes back to her. He just gets her and she gets him. Update soon!
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Nice! I look forward to more.