Reviews for Between The Lines
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
I stayed up real late reading everything ;-; it's 5 am and I want more! I hope you continue writing this! I really want to know what happens next ahh!

Thanks for writing!
Mushiejelly chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Wahh this story is soo good I hope that there's still a chance you'll come back and update. This is just so awesome that it needs a finish.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
what happen? you never update this story for almost a year. did you're really that busy or you just simply forgot..
SacredShinigami chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Hi. I'm not sure if you even respond to messages on this site anymore, but Resident Evil 4 is one of my all-time favorite games and what can I say? this entire story is basically perfect. You've captured the essence of the characters (especially Ashley) perfectly. Its an excellent imagining of the after-events of the core story. This whole fanfic is chock-full of genius ideas. I especially loved the moment where Ashley got an anxiety attack from seeing the organisms under the microscope, being reminded of the Las Plagas parasite. Absolutely genius. I've finished your story and it doesn't seem like its finished, and I wanted to encourage you to give it an ending. If you aren't working on one, because I absolutely love this story and you've done such an amazing job... I really hope this review doesn't fall on deaf ears. Its honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read.
Angelique chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
please give a Update :-(
knock knock chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Claire and Ashley in one place? KYAAAA..

err.. sorry I just love them both so I,..

overall I like your story, it really is awesome! try to update soon. I can't wait
darker syronix chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
One of the best leon x ashley fanfic. love it!
yohoo chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
waaah.. I love this story. and of course I love LeonxAshley :D there's no much fanfic about them lately you know -_-
you need to update, fast!
Mizu-Bozu chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I really like it!
AssassinsPro chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
I really love your story why don't you continue...
Comix777 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait to see the next chapter.
dreamgirllike17yo chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
it's awesome story. this is what i waited for. i'm a little bit upset with the ending scene of RE 4 cus i do hope they would become a couple. but you make my fantasy on Leon-Ashley seems to be real :)good work :D waiting for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Please update soon, I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter
DQRS guy chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Just read your story and its a 9.5 on my scale of 10. Good story and good quality. Keep up the good work.
Johny Olde chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
You make this story like watching a sci-fi series. It looks good like an actual non-anime conversation and situation. I wasn't expecting you to make another chapter but I'm glad you have and I'm glad you made this fanfiction of these two. I've always wondered of Ashley and Leon possibilities despite parting ways after rescuing her. My wish was granted. If you keep going, I promise to read more and provide positive feedback. I honestly think Ashley would help make Leon's frown turn upside down. I wondered about her in Resident Evil 6. If she wasn't mentioned, I wanted to hope she was alive somehow. If you got an idea what happened to her, I'd like to hear it in your fanfiction. I really do like her despite people saying she's the most annoying girl.