Reviews for Just one of us
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh no you didn't just kill leo oh no u didn't good story btws but still mad cause all the tmnt fanfiction I've read when a turtle dies it's always leo frowny face good job thou
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
LEO! WHY!? SAVE HIM PLEASE! MAKE A NEW CHAPTER AND SAVE LEO!
Smile or else chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
*sobs uncontrollably*

Good job... sad story... but good job
Tsukimine12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
*snif* *snif* ooohhh~! poor leo! TToTT

why him? WHY?

stupid captora, is their fult!

this one-shot is so sad, but still, very beautiful

exelente one-shot!

read you later

bye xD
dondena chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Leo would always much rather die first than let his bros come to harm. Poor Leo.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Nooo! Pobre Leito! Tener que sacrificarse de ese modo. Esto es muy triste. Te "atreviste a "matar" a Leo otra vez o.o
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
:( sad... but truly a thing Leo most certainly would do for his brothers. Heck if any of my family was in trouble... i'd probably do the same thing. But I would be a lot less brave in doing it then Leo. This was Beautifully written Who, good job.

Ps: When I say any of my family... I do mean any.

Love you sis!

Sincerely, T-Girl.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
¿Amaneciste triste Who?, últimamente todas tus historias han sido graciosas, pero esta vez no... no lo digo por que sea mala, al contrario es magnífica, tanto que me olvidaré que hoy desperté de buen humor y andaré depre el resto del día... y no es sarcasmo.

Leo... T-T

Rose.
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, that was sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow. I'm speechless.
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow Who, it was kinda easy to tell it was Leo, but most stories that involve giving yourself up it normally is Leo who gives his life first, unless Master Splinter is there too.

Love it Who and can't wait for the next one!

Halloween Witch
Amonraphoenix chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I need a tissue this was so sad but beautifully written awesome job... I feel so bad for Don, Mikey and Raph. What a horrendous last memory for them to have to hold your eldest brother as he lays dying in your arms. God I want to give everyone hug and kill there captors in the slowest most painful way possible...