Reviews for Terminal
Avid Reider chapter 1 . 1/22
This. Is. Radical.
Tempus Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
"Whaddaya mean, you left the stove on?" They are going to have some nastiness to clean up when they get home. Then Eliot will kill them for ruining one of his pans. Then he'll go back to protecting his team till his dying breath.
antillies chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
that last line was epic XD
Doriana chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
It's great that you wrote a sad story like this and still managed to make the readers smile at the end.

Thanks for that ;)
sandycub chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ok fine now you made me cry! This was so sad and so very Eliot-like! EEveryone's 'voice' was so spot on but Sophie saying she would support him going out fighting and Nate with the losing another child thing just killed me!

Last line cracked me up
Jadyn Helvetica chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You killed him? :'( You can't kill Elliot! I am going to imagine that Hardison found a doctor and took care of the tumor, since you ended it that way :) This was very sad and kinda cute at the same time... I did almost cry, and if I read it again I probably would. Good story, even though you did kill him...
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
you can't kill E!
Vashti chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This manages to be both awful and sweet (thanks to those last few lines). It'd be great if there was more of this story, but this is pretty nifty.

Vashti
ardnaseel chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Very good story, accurate characterization, plausible scenario (not that ANY of us want you to kill off Eliot!). Have you given any thought to continuing this story?
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Good story! Especially the ending. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Liked this.
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I like how you added the thing about the stove to keep the whole thing from being too depressing.
saides chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Tears first thing this morning! Awesome!

Thanks, Mercedes